View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
95%+ of CSPs do indulge in corruption and nepotism. Anyone who says that he is attempting CSS for a prosperous Pakistan and will not take bribes/indulge in corruption is straight forward lying. Power & Money are the only motives. Why else do you think people with 100k+/month jobs attempt CSS?
Exactly my friend. That's exactly what I was trying to say but I didn't had the guts to put it as straight as you have put it, Really this is my biggest worry.

Quote:
It may sound harsh but I challenge all of you to look in your own family and if there is a CSP, get him audited. You will find his assets (or those in his family's name or servants) to be much much more than his means.
lol exactly, Personal observation proves what you said. I know some people who have almost 2000 Jirab+ lands only on their servant names (Talking of CSPs) and most of them are buying houses in isb etc like one buys t-shirts for himself .. It's sad to see this though, but its true .. most of the black money is never kept on one's on name, either relatives who are close and trusted or servants names are used .. Very true bro

Quote:
Has anyone ever though why do CSPs do not protest about their low salaries? Even peaceful protests? Not even a single application in higher judiciary? Thats because they have various 'other sources'. On the other hand, take a look at Young Doctors Association which is getting a regular beating at the hand of police yet they are still protesting which stands at a meager 22,000 and that is after clearing FCPS part 1 which has a lower passing rate than CSS!! Rofl @ BS-18 grade officer living peacefully in 35,000/month. Maybe the currency is USD and not PKR
Again, very nicely explained. You are bringing up everything I have in my mind lol but I wanted more people involved before discussing these points .. good you already bring them up

Quote:
I have a gut feeling that this post is going to be deleted as no one like to hear the truth. Reality is always harsh
It'll be really sad if that happens, because it is as true as 2+2 = 4