View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 16, 2011

unaughty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanewalian View Post
“They all are sold,” a gentle voice murmured in my voice.I almost jumped from my seat as I can’t see anyone in the room.
“No! Farhan you can’t see me but I can see the cheap circle of generals, judges and politicians in your country,” the voice once again whispered.
“But who are you,” I almost busted into shouting.
In return, a laugh that seemed to me a cry emerged in the environment.
“I am Shumaila. Do you remember?”
“Oho! Who Shumaila? Why are you trying to make mystery? Why don’t explain?”
“I am Shumaila…..Shumaila Faheem….wife of an innocent person killed by our “MASTER” Raimond Davis on January 27 in Lahore.”
I replied, “Ok! You are the poor one who committed suicide after some days of your husband’s killing. I am with you but why did you come to me after one and an half month.”
“Don’t you know,” she said gently.
“No! Tell me and go from my place.”
“Today on March 16, 2011, our politicians in cahoots with generals and judges released that bas**** Raimond Davis on so called Diyat. And do you know one thing?”
“What?” I took a yawn and looked at her with some interest.
“The family of my husband, my dear Fahim, has never ever signed any application to forgive that do* Raimond. They were tied up in a court room and were forced to sign the application, which was immediately accepted by the court. Right now he is in a luxury plane destined to United Kingdom and is enjoying a cup of coffee with donuts”
In a shaking and shattering voice I tried to defend the situation, “I think you have mistaken something. It couldn’t happen in Pakistan.”
“They all are sold,” she said asking me to communicate her message that IT’S the TIME to STAND UP if you do not want another FAHEEM and another SHUMAILA in the country.
How could I tell her that we have become DUMB and DEAF always boasting to change the system, to change politics etc etc. but no one is ready to STAND and no one is ready to bear the pain “A CHANGE” required. I kept sitting silently hoping for time when we will be ready to bring “A CHANGE”.
(By The News Tribe)
sab kay sab milay huay hain, no one is sincere with country and country men... agar lawahikeen nay us ko maaf hi karna tha to pehlay q nae kia??? itnay din shor q dala??? suicide q ki??? what did that woman say kay govt nay raymond ko chor dena hai.. aur us ko bil aakhir chor dia na... "qoum-e-frokhtand arza farokhtand" govt has sold pak... zardari govt has saved their own skin... yahan pe koi azad nae hai... it all depends on leader aur jis mulk ka leader zardari jaisa corrupt insan ho wahan pe kia insaf milay ga??? raymond was a foe of country... us ko maktooleen kay lawahikeen kaisay maaf kar saktay hain???? muslaman paisay kay apni maa bhi baich deta hai... to raymond davis sir we are extremley sorry. ap ko aiven takleef hue... is qoum mein thori c ghairat jagi the lakin wo hamen raas nae iii...