Thread: Fun Box
View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 19, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all
Default fun box

Harbhajan ne apni biwi se pucha?,” kya main tumhara pehla pyar hun? Biwi boli,” kar din a sardaron wali bat, SPINER ko kabhi opening milti hai kya?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1 sardar library me 2-3 ghante book padhne ke baad bole, SO BORING, so many characters but no story.. then librarian saiys sardar jee this is Telephone Directory
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indian & Pakistami soldiers r on the border. But surprised they r not fighting ! Do u know wy ? Coz dhishum dhishum to pepsodent ka kaam hai na ! ! !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The night is dark,the moon is high,i stop my car,u ask why? I come close 2 U, U feel shy, i tell u those 3 words..........Oh God ! Puncture !
Majnu Ko Laila Ka Sms Nahi Aiya..Majnu Ne 3 Din Se Khana Nahi Khaya..Majnu Marne Wala Tha Laila Ke Pyar Mai..Aur Laila Bethi Thi SmS Free Hone Ke Intezar Mai..
Maine puchha chand se "dekha hai kahin mere yaar sa hasin", chand ne kaha "saale itni upar se dikhta hai kya".
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shah Jahan Ne Taj Mahal Ki Har Deewar Ko Dekha, Har Meenar Ko Dekha, Har Kaleen Ko Dekha, Har Khidki Se Dekha... Aur Bola... Maa Kasam, Bahut Kharcha Ho Gaya !!!
Jab Gabbar paida hua to uski maan ne us se 3-4 thappad lagaye
Gabbar's Father: Kya baat ho gayi?
Mother: Kambakht paida hote hi pooch raha tha KITNE AADMI THE..
New style of writing a love letter * * * My dear FAIR and LOVELY (**ek chand ka tukda**) , You are my TVS SCOOTY ( **First love**) and my AIWA (**Pure passion**). I always BPL ( **Believe in the best**) and you are SANSUI (**Better than the best**). You are DOMINO'S PIZZA (**Delivering a million smiles**) for me. This is a COLGATE ENERGY GEL (**Seriously fresh** ) feeling for me. * ** *I want you to be my life partner but I think you are worried about your father who is KAWASAKI BAJAJ CALIBER (**The Unshakable**) and my father who is CEAT (**Born Tough**) but don't worry as I am also FORD ICON ( **The Josh Machine**) and rest of our family members are KELVINATORS ( **The Coolest ones**).* *If they say no, we will run away and marry and PHILIPS (**Let be
when in college : Hum honge kaamiyaab, Hum honge kaamiyaab ek din..... 2. when giving interview to Multi National Company: Tu hi re.. Too hi re ....tere binaaa main kaise jiyunn.... 3. waiting for interview result: Intehaa ho gai Intzaarki.. aayinaaa kuch khabar mere yaarki... 4. just joined: Too cheez badi hai mast mast..... 5. after some time: Ye kahaan aa gaye hum?? 6. After some more time: Naa koyi umang hai, naa koyi tarang hai, meri jindagi ek kati Pathang hai (booohoooo) 7. floating the resume: kabootar ja ja ja... kabootar ja ja ja... pehele pyar ki peheli chitthi... 8. finally when you don't get a better offer any longer: Jeena yehaan, marna yehaan iske siwa jaana kahaan...!!!
Taxiing down the runway, the passenger jet abruptly came to a stop, turned around and returned to the gate. Eventually however, after an hour-long wait, the flight finally took off.

A concerned passenger asked the flight attendant, "What was the problem?"
"The pilot was bothered by a noise he heard in the engine," explained the Flight Attendant.
“I hope it’s all sorted now.” Replied the nervous passenger.
"Oh yes, it’s fine now Sir, it just took us a while to find a new pilot."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
An english man and a desi man were both going to a interview. They were asked to use the colours green. pink and yellow. The english man goes in and says the grass is green, the sun is yellow and the sunset is pink. The desi man goes in and says my phone goes green green i pink it up and i say yellow!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Guest: "Why does your dog sit there and watch me eat?"

Hotel Host: "I can't imagine, unless it's because you have the plate he usually eats from."
Two friends Billooo & Tillooo went to school for appearing in English exam (7th standard). They had crammed an essay of "MY BEST FRIEND". But unfortunately, in the question-paper it was written ...... write an essay on "MY FATHER” in just 30-45 words .So Billooo was utterly confused & nervous ...what to do!!! Tillooo gave an idea . . . . Just write the essay My best friend & just keep on replacing the word friend with the father..... So this was how Billooo & Tillooo wrote the essay "MY FATHER"......Fathers & fathers are everywhere, but good fathers are very rare. I have so many fathers, but my best father is pyarelal. He is my neighbour. He often comes to my home & my mother likes him very much.
3 scientists happen to meet each other by chance at a party, an American, a Russian, and a Pakistani. They boast their country's science achievements. The Russian says: We were the 1st ones in space, the American says, we were the 1st to go to moon, The Pakistani thinks hard and says: we will be 1st ones on the sun! Both the American and Russian start laughing, and say to the Pakistani, you stupid the sun is too hot, your spaceship will burn b4 it reaches the sun. The Pakistan scientist remains cool and calm, and says: You are stupid. We will go there at night!!!
Teacher: What r the people of Turkey called?
Student: I don't know.
Teacher: They r called Turks, now What r the people of Germany called?
Student: They r called Germs.

Last edited by Last Island; Sunday, January 06, 2008 at 02:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sureshlasi For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Sunday, July 06, 2008)