View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 19, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 27

mani1 has a spectacular aura aboutmani1 has a spectacular aura aboutmani1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by safyank View Post
@mukt
It is my first post, I just want to say something about your theory of comparision of a Phd and a bachlor.
I have completed PhD in Mathematics in 2010 and my age is 27. I have appeared in CSS 2011 and hope to 'clear' it. I am working as an assistant professor @ 80000 per month. If an eligible person want to serve his country, why are you opposing it?
1)You are already serving your country by working in BS-19

2)Why do you want a demotion from BS-19 to BS-17? Is it because there are more chances of corruption after CSS than in a Professor job?

3)You do not need to join Civil Service or do CSS to serve your country. You are already teaching and influencing the lives of thousands with your teaching. There is no greater service to country than this

4)If you still feel that there is something left, you can guide me and mukt and thousands of other CSS aspirants who are well within age limit and we will guide the country towards prosperity using your advise

5)If serving the country via CSS was your childhood dream then you shouldn't have done PHD and opted for CSS when you could. I have done BBA (Hons), then MBA and then worked for a bank for 2 years and still my age is 24. I can't logically think why the age limit should be increased then. Infact it should be reduced to 25 as my case clearly shows