View Single Post
Old Friday, October 20, 2006

Najabat is on a distinguished road

Re:San@m.
Well honorable member....my fellows give u the very insgiht of how to cop with Science.I just add here some of my exposure...i have a friend who has same case as urs.didn't study Science from Matric..now very curiously studing Science!!!..so Beleive me no problem here in science!Science is just exploration of our daily life and to produce some good for leading a better life!
First thing in order to study science, is to keep in mind that u have to study it with interest...Remember Science is just study of life and life practices nothing more!Like all biology stuff is filled with how organisms build off and how they perform life tasks....so it seems quite interesting..Similarly Physics and chemistry throw light on matter and energy..In this universe all things made of material we technically say it a name Matter!exceptions are there but ignore for the moment!And for all tasks u need force or energy to do that thing!..so it very relate to your life and surroundings...U must have ur perception abt Science its just study of whats u and whats around you,nothing more!..Hope u got my point:-)...Wish u all the best!!