View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 19, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by safyank View Post
@mukt
It is my first post, I just want to say something about your theory of comparision of a Phd and a bachlor.
I have completed PhD in Mathematics in 2010 and my age is 27. I have appeared in CSS 2011 and hope to 'clear' it. I am working as an assistant professor @ 80000 per month. If an eligible person want to serve his country, why are you opposing it? I am already working in BPS 19 and want to serve my country by joinging civil services.
If someone have a powerful mind, he should'nt fear from competition. I am Phd but i also have to prepare the exams like all of others, because it doesnt mean a Phd is something extraordinary in every walk of life. Even i cann't solve mathematics papers 100%.
Just answer this question: Why there is age relaxation for in service Govt. servants? What is logic in this decision?
The relaxation is for gov servants because they are on a job and they have other responsibilities rather than a hardcore study for CSS. The relaxation is only 2 years, so its acceptable in the context for gov servants.

Then you said that you are a PhD at the age of 27 .. It's sad that being a PhD you made such a statement .. since you've done it in Math, you must know the concept of statistics and probability. how many people, under 30, are PhD's in our country? Get my point? Also, you said you are working as an assistant professor .. how can you serve your country better than this? Teaching is the best profession If you really want to serve your country .. you can't deliver your knowledge in a DMG officer office or a PSP officer office ..

Quote:
My Suggestion:

I think the lower age limit should also be raised to 25 instead of 21 because a 23 year old man cannot judge a decision in a good way.
When Yazid came to power, he was 35. He has made blunder due to poor experience in management. I dont remember exactly but there is hadith which says about evils of short age administration.

Please dont take personal, i just share my views.
I don't think the CSS exams are so hard that a graduate cannot attempt it .. anyone who has done 14 years education and is interested in it, can attempt it .. and the salary etc also suites the youth .. old people can't survive in the starting salary of CSS and will indulge in corruption