Saturday, April 27, 2024
05:11 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

every aspirant is neither a banker nor a PH.d.... css is a platform for everyone who is aspired to do css. if we keep the graduate criteria in mind than no DOCTOR, ENGINEER, BANKER, PH.D, and anyone having a GOVERNMENT JOB OF BS-17 or up should not appear in css examination to provide chances to the graduates only, but this is not the case so this controversy is worthless... age relaxation issue is important but we r to suggest our viewpoints not to implement...
STAY BLESSED
Old Saturday, March 19, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by safyank View Post
@mukt
It is my first post, I just want to say something about your theory of comparision of a Phd and a bachlor.
I have completed PhD in Mathematics in 2010 and my age is 27. I have appeared in CSS 2011 and hope to 'clear' it. I am working as an assistant professor @ 80000 per month. If an eligible person want to serve his country, why are you opposing it? I am already working in BPS 19 and want to serve my country by joinging civil services.
If someone have a powerful mind, he should'nt fear from competition. I am Phd but i also have to prepare the exams like all of others, because it doesnt mean a Phd is something extraordinary in every walk of life. Even i cann't solve mathematics papers 100%.
Just answer this question: Why there is age relaxation for in service Govt. servants? What is logic in this decision?
The relaxation is for gov servants because they are on a job and they have other responsibilities rather than a hardcore study for CSS. The relaxation is only 2 years, so its acceptable in the context for gov servants.

Then you said that you are a PhD at the age of 27 .. It's sad that being a PhD you made such a statement .. since you've done it in Math, you must know the concept of statistics and probability. how many people, under 30, are PhD's in our country? Get my point? Also, you said you are working as an assistant professor .. how can you serve your country better than this? Teaching is the best profession If you really want to serve your country .. you can't deliver your knowledge in a DMG officer office or a PSP officer office ..

Quote:
My Suggestion:

I think the lower age limit should also be raised to 25 instead of 21 because a 23 year old man cannot judge a decision in a good way.
When Yazid came to power, he was 35. He has made blunder due to poor experience in management. I dont remember exactly but there is hadith which says about evils of short age administration.

Please dont take personal, i just share my views.
I don't think the CSS exams are so hard that a graduate cannot attempt it .. anyone who has done 14 years education and is interested in it, can attempt it .. and the salary etc also suites the youth .. old people can't survive in the starting salary of CSS and will indulge in corruption
Old Sunday, March 20, 2011

kemist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
I am planning a protest at liberty chowk against possible age increase in the next month. Already 10 guys are in and we are expecting 10-20 more. If I can gather more from here that would be good. Also have already written to all political parties and their leaders. I also suggest that whoever is against the age issue, join us in protest and write against it at all forums.

Let us join hands in fighting off the elderlies who want to steal our right
mani my id is (a.salamkk@yahoo.com). please add me. we are going to project our case in the court.
Old Monday, March 21, 2011

safyank is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamoon View Post
Other is advocating to stretch the age limit to the extent that he may be accommodated and may avail three chances if he fails to get through css 2011 or doesn't get his desired group i.e. PSP.
I am in service government employ and already have two chances upto 30 years as i have enough experience as mentioned in FPSC rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
1)You are already serving your country by working in BS-19

2)Why do you want a demotion from BS-19 to BS-17? Is it because there are more chances of corruption after CSS than in a Professor job?

3)You do not need to join Civil Service or do CSS to serve your country. You are already teaching and influencing the lives of thousands with your teaching. There is no greater service to country than this

4)If you still feel that there is something left, you can guide me and mukt and thousands of other CSS aspirants who are well within age limit and we will guide the country towards prosperity using your advise
1) and (3) In education field i can serve just middle class. I want to serve lower class too.
2) You should feel shame.
4) My advice: Try hard and let others to try for themselves. Dont interfere in such issues.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 668

Farhan1981 will become famous soon enough

Dear Shafank,

U have valid points and i agree wid u....

Dear if they are against age increase just to have youth in it.....then lets try to even reduce age upper limit upto 23

15 saal mai matric/olevel
17 mai F.sc
19 Bachelors

then 3 css chances upper age limit should be then 23 not 28...

in that way we wud have more youth.....dear freinds dnt think in that way k age ziada ho ya kam ho just try to serve ur country n come out of personal biasness......i hope my statement wud not hurt anyone.... i just said it to think out of box.......n dnt criticize others.....may be app ki baat kissi ko hurt kerey.....
wesey CSS ker leyney k baad b bht kuch bardasht kerna hota hai....broad ur vision....

Woh eik movie mai kehta hai na k "mujhey yeah naukari milley na milley mai apni zindgi k sth kuch na kuch acha ker loun ga" so just relax n work hard...be positive

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold
Default Age relaxation is imperative

Opponents are losing the battle of logic and arguments. They are presenting the stuff like:

I am planning a protest at liberty chowk against possible age increase in the next month. Already 10 guys are in and we are expecting 10-20 more.

Let us join hands in fighting off the elderlies who want to steal our right

A competition between a PhD and a bachelors student is like a boxing match between a young male and a young female.

2)Why do you want a demotion from BS-19 to BS-17? Is it because there are more chances of corruption after CSS than in a Professor job?

These are their arguments, planning a protest, fighting off the elderlies, more or less corruption etc etc.
Invincible (Monday, March 21, 2011)
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by safyank View Post

1) and (3) In education field i can serve just middle class. I want to serve lower class too.
You can do that right now as well, what makes you think only civil service lets you help the lower class?

Quote:
2) You should feel shame.
If that is directed to mani1, I feel sorry for you. All things he said were facts based on logic and observation.

Quote:
4) My advice: Try hard and let others to try for themselves. Dont interfere in such issues.
No one is stopping others from trying hard, they can try hard in many different things .. why only civil service? doesn't make sense? You fail to answer why will one drop a highly paid job for a 17-bps job?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
No one is stopping others from trying hard, they can try hard in many different things .. why only civil service? doesn't make sense? You fail to answer why will one drop a highly paid job for a 17-bps job?
Dear, It is called lust for power.

Regards,

Tags
age relaxation