View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 20, 2011

aristocrat of heart is on a distinguished road
Post PCS officers strike !

Quote:
I have observed that the PCS officers are of much less caliber since they do not even have etiquettes of speaking. Their representative Rai Manzoor Nasir is a dirty and uncultured man. I have no connection with the DMG. I used to be sympathetic to them but now I feel that the DMG is serving them right. These self serving idiots should be taught a lesson. They dont even deserve to be called civil servants. I've never seen a DMG sink so low.

I now firmly PCS is disgusting and they're getting what they deserve. I wonder what would happen to the country if the higher management of the counrty also comes from people like these PCS hooligans.
If the PCS Officers may not be given rights, the illusion will be the same as i espied in Sectt. The significant posts distribution formula proposed by the PCS Union was approved after some negotiation by the Executive Administration (DMG's) in July 2010. But as i observed that until know, not mere the breach of promises performed but rude stance were adopted with them while official chores. One the other hand a DMG Officer, as prescribed practice, have to be promoted in BS-18(OPS) just after three years of service besides this a PSS/PCS/PMS officer is required 12 to 15 years service for furtherance which is also infringe with constitution. Although the factor of diplomatic elements involved in this campaign is not denied. But they ought to be served niche rights as they are also competitors.