View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 20, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Well, i often visit civil secrateriat as i have friends belonging to both groups there. What i found is that both the groups are suspecious of each other and speak a lot against other group in their private sittings. PCS group think that it is their right to be posted on important posts in province while the CSS group think that PCS officers lack the necessary skill and knowledge to be posted on important seats. They also claim that majority of the PCS officers are those who first appeared in CSS exam but rejected and then they appeared in PCS exams and passed.
On the other hand, the PCS group says that CSS officers used their network to get prized posting and seniors sitting in Islamabad support them in their efforts to sideline the PCS officers.
Some of the arguments of both the groups may be true but for the sake of efficient administration their must be harmony between both the group for the development of Province. Lets see what is the outcome of this tug of war.