View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pakistan Zindabaad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saad Qaisrani View Post
For once can anybody here talk some sense? I mean its ok for all those bashing the west here that a crappy dictator such as Qaddafi kills, rather massacres his own people, whose only fault happens to be demanding their innate right to choose their rulers for themselves, but its wrong for the west to stop him from doing so? What are your standards for God's sake?

Try to begin thinking as a human, not as a delusional fundamentalist minded bigot. Have a heart.

By the way, hope the allies' efforts help the Libyans get rid of this Qaddafi tyrant.
Quote:
Try to begin thinking as a human, not as a delusional fundamentalist minded bigot. Have a heart.

By the way, hope the allies' efforts help the Libyans get rid of this Qaddafi tyrant.
Why these allies are silent in case of Bahrain. Why they are not opposing "No-protest zone" in Bahrain.I think you will be aware of fall of "Pearl Square" by Pro-western Bahraini Royal family & Foreign Intervention of Saudi Arabia in Bahrain & use of Violent force against non-violent anti-government Bahraini protesters .

Western Countries are silent Because Bahrain is a base of 5th US Fleet.
Saudi Arabia & Bahrain are western allies too

Libya exports oil to Europe formerly oil refineries were owned by British & French governments.

I am not supporting Qadafi