View Single Post
Old Monday, March 21, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Q.6 Translate the following passage into English. (20marks)

Asar-e-hazir elmi taraqqi ki intehaon ko choo raha hae.Taraqqi yafta aqwam ka turra-e-imtiaz aala
taleemi myyar hae.Es muqsad k hasool main nasab aur darsi kutub ko bunyadi ahmiat hasil hae.Jin
ko jadeed taqazoon se hum-aahung karna hamari hakoomat ka taleemi maidan ko fooqyat daena sabit karta hae.Zindgee kay aala myyar k hasool main elmi taraqi aur aala myyar bunyad ka darja rakhtey hain.Hakoomat es bunyyad ki farahmi kay liye maqdoor bhar koshishain kar rahi hae.Dua hae kay hamari nasul-e-noo jadeed taleemi taqazoon ko mad-e-nazar rakh kar Pakistan ki taameer-o-taraqi main bhurpur kirdar adaa karey.

Translation:

The present age is touching the extremes of progress.The distinguished quality of the developed countries is high standard of education.For this purpose curriculum and syllabus books owe primary importance and harmonizing them with latest demands,show our government's preference to educational field.Educational development and its high standard are basis for achieving high status in life.Government is doing its utmost efforts to provide this basis.May our new generation,keeping in mind the latest educational demands play effective role in development and progress of Pakistan.
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Adele (Thursday, December 24, 2015)