View Single Post
Old Monday, March 21, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
"Nations are born in the minds of poets;they are destroyed in the hands of politicians"

Few black sheep are corrupt not the whole nation.
I am sorry dear but black sheep are not few, 95% of the people are corrupt while the 5% are waiting for a chance of corruption. Of course, I can be wrong. But That's my observation, you and everyone else reserves the right to disagree.

Quote:
We are a nation who stood united to support truth;we are a nation who strengthened its judiciary to eradicate corruption;
And did we succeeded? Is corruption eradicated? Why was CJ quiet when raymond davis was freed? Why he didn't trialed raymond davis for spying ? What practical actions did he took against the drone attacks ? What practical actions has he taken against corruption ? What benefit did the common man received with his restoration ? Please don't say he invoked some cases and blah blah .. I am really sad why I went all the way from peshawar to lahore for supporting and participating in long march .. Really, I regret it now :/

Quote:
We are a nation who cemented the foundation of freedom of speech to refine the country from corrupt pollutants.
Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship. In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country and the right is commonly subject to limitations, such as on "hate speech".

SOURCE : WIKIPEDIA

In the light of the above, we can say that no country on earth practices freedom of speech as it is not practically possible

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Monday, March 21, 2011 at 09:49 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
serene syeda! (Wednesday, March 23, 2011), Waqar Abro (Tuesday, March 22, 2011)