View Single Post
Old Friday, October 20, 2006
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinking
but my question is to share (for those who have taken the exam whether passed or not and whether this year or before)the amount of hard work (number of hours and duration in months and days),,,,,,,,so that the others could have an idea and that they could adjust their routine accordingly,,,,,,,
Dear, i've already mentioned but let me clarify now. The amount of hardwork depends on one's cognitive abilities. For instance one prepares a particular topic in one hour and the same topic may take two hours for another person to get done with it.

Well, now i'll tell you how much hardworking i've been in this regard. I started preparation four months prior to the exam and initially i used to have 3 hours study daily. (As i've been busy in my job and my academic studies as well so i could manage only this much time). And during the last month i stopped all other studies and gave full time to CSS exam prep (but i've been on job (only college, i left all tutions) even during exams,). It was all about my hardwork.

And yes, whether it's exam or not, i watch news for one hour daily.

Regards,