View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

I think it vary person to person . But my personal experience suggests that its far better to attempt the paper in english . In my maiden attempt I attempted Islamyat paper in urdu and it brought about my fall . I did good in rest of the papers but failed in this paper . Yes my paper was not upto mark but I feel my bad handwriting was one of the cheap factors which resulted in my failure . Besides bad handwriting , it was very slow both in thinking as well as writing . I hardly could write questions . This year I have attempted the paper in english . Not only my writing was better , I was in better position and had better expression while doing my paper . And I did give conclusion of all questions . Moreover I was able to write quite good number of pages while last year I couldn't even finish my allotted sheet . So keeping in they my personal experience I would give brotherly suggestion to all the aspirants to think seriously about attempting this paper in English . Nothing aao be predicted but I an almost certain that I would be able to pass this subject with the grace of Almighty Allah, the subject which proved to be nightmare for me last year . May Allah be with me . I an giving this suggesition because giving proper suggesition is also Sadqa .