View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 24, 2011

usmanamjad87 will become famous soon enoughusmanamjad87 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
I might sound rude now but I cant help it.

When will you grow up enough to realize what to post where? I don't see the reason why a member posts this in English Literature; Notes in Feedback; Subject Selection related posts in Discussion Forum; Degree Programs related issues in Off Topic Discussion; Accounting threads in Discussion Forum.

Rule number 7:

Users should use an appropriate title when posting a new topic. Examples of bad titles include: "Help me!", "I'm stuck!" etc. Examples of good titles include; "Need Help opting Subjects" etc.

See for yourself how many threads are there with such inappropriate titles. What idea do we get with these titles? NOTHING!

When will you learn to use this forum?
No its not rude, and you are very right in this regard that proper titles should be given and rules should be followed. Even I personally never had any conflict with any decision of moderators but at times I feel moderators acting very rudely and in a very bad manner, specially two three moderators. I can just request you to be polite with people. Even there are defined rules and people should follow them, and moderators are to make sure that rules are implemented but still little flexibility and gentle behavior is requested from you. At times after reading moderators posts I feel like reading statements of some SHO.