View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 24, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaring View Post
There is a big connection between corruption and public dealing. So it is related to the topic...
My dear, Honesty can not be calculated with the help of mathematical & logical formulae.
You should read properly what I said, you did not even understood what I was trying to say.

Quote:
Well reply the following questions:

1. What'll YOUR strategy, if you are a csp/psp officer with financially strong background but dishonest?
This is highly unlikely. If I have a 100 million already, why will I care and sell my emaan for 1 million? Why will I spoil my reputation for something that doesn't even bother me?

Quote:
2. What'll YOUR style of work, if you are a csp/psp officer with poor background but honest?
Again, highly unlikely. Being poor, you will want to be rich (If you say no, then read human psychology) and maybe you'll be forced to change your answer once you understand human nature. If you are poor, and If you are offered even 5 lakhs, you'll think of the goods you can get with it and fulfill your dreams that you always had but couldn't complete them because you couldn't afford it ..

Please understand I am not discriminating poor people or praising rich people, i'm only saying something that makes sense and is logical. Most of you people get emotional and get me wrong and think as if i'm criticizing the poor people .. that's totally wrong ..