Monday, April 29, 2024
04:07 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, March 16, 2011

mahvishjamil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mukt
This is why, I think that CSS should only be attempted by people who have a strong financial family background. This is because, that If one attempts CSS and does not have a sound financial background, it is very likely that he/she will indulge in corruption (Not necessarily, but highly likely)

agr esa hota tou hmari govts ko tou sb se ziada imandaar hone chahiye cuz they r all from upper class, i know one thing jis k paas jitna hota hai usey us se ziada ki lust hoti hai.
Old Friday, March 18, 2011
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

@ mukt

There is no need to make consecutive posts to reply every member separately.Reply in a single post.
Old Thursday, March 24, 2011

Glaring is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
We are not talking about dealing general public, we are talking about corruption and those who do CSS (their motives). Just because You are shot with a bullet and you know how it feels being shot will a bullet, does not mean that you will also feel sorry for someone else shot with a bullet and will try to do something for him/her.

To answer your comments, only a simple analysis is required. Think of "x" as being a person from a poor family background while "y" from a rich family background. "x" Posses a wealth of not more than a 100 rs while "y" already gives out regular charity and has so much to spare and has never seen shortage of money and can get whatever he wants with his money. Now, "x" and "y" are close friends. "x" will naturally want to have the luxuries of "y" (If you say no, that might be right, but for 1-15% .. If you say chances are more than that, it means you need to study human nature and human psychology) now both "x" and "y" appeared in CSS and were selected in PSP. Both of them are ASP's now. Now Mr "z" comes and he pays "x" a 100,000 for something illegal. What are the chances "x" will reject? 1% ? 2%? Now, the same "z" goes for "y" and offers him 100,000 (now "y" being so rich that he gives that much in charity) will he accept it and sell his emaan for something he doesn't even needs and care about? THINK LOGICALLY! THINK OUT OF THE BOX!!!!!!

There is a big connection between corruption and public dealing. So it is related to the topic...
My dear, Honesty can not be calculated with the help of mathematical & logical formulae.

Well reply the following questions:

1. What'll YOUR strategy, if you are a csp/psp officer with financially strong background but dishonest?

2. What'll YOUR style of work, if you are a csp/psp officer with poor background but honest?

Pakistan Zindabaad will become famous soon enough
Smile

One who is ready to sacrifice his Personal Interest over National Interest should do CSS.

tranquil will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistan Zindabaad View Post
One who is ready to sacrifice his Personal Interest over National Interest should do CSS.

what is this...? please don't create desperation... here are so many aspirants for css i am also one of them... so plz don't discourage us with such statements....
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaring View Post
There is a big connection between corruption and public dealing. So it is related to the topic...
My dear, Honesty can not be calculated with the help of mathematical & logical formulae.
You should read properly what I said, you did not even understood what I was trying to say.

Quote:
Well reply the following questions:

1. What'll YOUR strategy, if you are a csp/psp officer with financially strong background but dishonest?
This is highly unlikely. If I have a 100 million already, why will I care and sell my emaan for 1 million? Why will I spoil my reputation for something that doesn't even bother me?

Quote:
2. What'll YOUR style of work, if you are a csp/psp officer with poor background but honest?
Again, highly unlikely. Being poor, you will want to be rich (If you say no, then read human psychology) and maybe you'll be forced to change your answer once you understand human nature. If you are poor, and If you are offered even 5 lakhs, you'll think of the goods you can get with it and fulfill your dreams that you always had but couldn't complete them because you couldn't afford it ..

Please understand I am not discriminating poor people or praising rich people, i'm only saying something that makes sense and is logical. Most of you people get emotional and get me wrong and think as if i'm criticizing the poor people .. that's totally wrong ..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
This is highly unlikely. If I have a 100 million already, why will I care and sell my emaan for 1 million? Why will I spoil my reputation for something that doesn't even bother me?
Our politicians(Who are billionaire) must be honest if your theory is right?

Dont categorize greed as it has no end. We need to have rule of law to eradicate corruption from our society nothing else.

Regards,

khanbaba512 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzadd View Post
Bank account main zero k sath sath lalch be berhti hai....
i agree...agr aisa hota tu zardari sb se zyada honest hota..misaal tu suni hogi "MANN HARAMI TU HUJTOOU"N K DHAIR"

if you are honest,then whatever your profession is ..you will remain honest..but if you are corrupt then zeros in your salary doesn't matter.You will be corrupt and deal with every matter for your own vested intereset.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
If I have a 100 million already, why will I care and sell my emaan for 1 million? Why will I spoil my reputation for something that doesn't even bother me?
A logical "xy type" consequence of your argument is that if you don't have 100 million already, you ll sell your eimaan. This basic flaw in your own personality is making you relate poverty and honesty. I suggest you not to put this out of the box idea of yours before psychological panel, if you get a chance, otherwise psychiatrists would straightaway deduce this weak character attribute of your personality.
Old Friday, March 25, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Our politicians(Who are billionaire) must be honest if your theory is right?

They are not politicians because they are billionaire but they are Billionaire because they are politicians

Quote:
Dont categorize greed as it has no end. We need to have rule of law to eradicate corruption from our society nothing else.

Regards,
You can NEVER come up with the rule of law that will eradicate corruption, NEVER. I never said greed has limit, I was saying something logical which makes sense. While you are only coming up with emotional stuff.

Quote:
A logical "xy type" consequence of your argument is that if you don't have 100 million already, you ll sell your eimaan. This basic flaw in your own personality is making you relate poverty and honesty. I suggest you not to put this out of the box idea of yours before psychological panel, if you get a chance, otherwise psychiatrists would straightaway deduce this weak character attribute of your personality.
If you are offered a 100 million for corruption for a situation "x", will you refuse It? Don't say YES because everyone will laugh and figure you are openly lying. You don't have to answer here actually, just answer yourself and be honest with yourself. I bet 99% of people from poor family background if offered even 1 million i corruption, will accept it without a second thought. While If you offer the same million to someone who is a billionaire he will not even consider it. Now, come up with a logical reply rather than emotional mess

Also, most of the corruption that effects us (pakistanis) and the normal common man of pakistan is the corruption on low level. Corruption that is done below 17 grade .. NOW NAME ONLY 100 SUPER-RICH people that are serving the gov below 17 bps ? A common man needs not to meet a SP or SSP or DIG or AC or DC more frequently, their interaction for different stuff and with different departments is on a lower level and we know that ppl do say "oh pakistan is so corrupt" and "oh u cant even get ur basic rights in pakistan without $$" so lol what do you have to say about that? all of that class is either middle class or poor .. now what are you going to say about this?

Side Note : Jaazib, Brother don't get emotional. Drink a cold bottle of water before you read my posts :P I am not attacking the middle class or poor families and neither am I praising rich families .. I am only saying what the truth is (SURE, YOU CAN SAY THAT its Truth only from my point of view) but that's how it is
Closed Thread