View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 27, 2011

french is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanzeel View Post
Dear sir, will you like to please explain inthe light of 18th amendment what is the condition of higher education, is it in federal list? if yes kindly, cite me the concerned article or schedule of constitution as reference.

To all rest of your arguments they are highly vaid, as the degree accrediation of hec is remarkable facility. But you cannot blame DMG alone. For your kind information OMG/Secreteriat service officers are equally members of the same crime.
I had not read 17th or 18th ammendement. I am not a lawyer.
What I can say is that HEC never reported education ministry (even after 18th ammendment). HEC directly reported PM Gillani every time for its 3 montly reports. So it is very clear HEC is not under control of education ministry. 2ndly HEC funds are released separately, not under head of education ministry.

Now for interpretation of constitution, Dr atta ur rehman (Ex HEC chairman) and Dr naqwi (HEC Executive director) and all Vice chancellors will meet RABBANI (head of 18th ammnedment committe) to take their clarification.
If RABANNI did not agreed, then they will go to court for constitutional explanation.

Itni jaldi se DMG (Dictator minded group) ki badmashi bardashat nahin ki ja sakti ke wo Pakistani ki Higher education ko hi tabah kr dai.

Other groups OmG or other are less relevant, as DMG is directly destroying Pakistani HEC.