View Single Post
Old Monday, March 28, 2011

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

Since I joined this forum, I have been observing some people inveighing against Last Isand for his alleged rude behaviour. I don't see any truth in the allegation sparked against him. She does what she is suppose to do, and what she has been authorized for. The problem which actuated the victim to initiate this thread is that we are not in the habit to follow rules whether on any forum, on roads, streets, schools, colleges, home, parliament, courts etc. etc. etc.
While following rules, it seems sky is going to fall on us.
This Forum is CE-centred. I sometimes observe Administrations ignoring our useless threads (or atleast irrelevant threads), which has nothing to do with CSS/PMS etc.
The working of MODS is really loudable. I have been victim of the warning from the MODS, definitely something went wrong from my side, and as far as I remember, I admitted my fault immediately without arguing (because I knew I had not gone through the Rules, and the Notice of the MODS indicated that there is definitely wrong I had committed). Last warning I received from Mr.Andrew. The tone was little insulting (maybe not for him), but I admitted my fault.
We ought to thank the Administration and Staff of this Forum. We won't find in books and lectures what they are providing us by this Platform.
I am not going to praise LI, or any other mod individually. Their collective efforts and hardwork is making this Forum more famous and useful. The publicity of this Forum can be observed by the fact that more and more people are getting themselves registered on this Forum, even those who are not intending to do CSS.
I vehemently condemn and discourage the intentions of the people going against LI for merely her behaviour. All the mods are very cooperative, polite, and friendly.
Its our duty to first read the rules and follow them accordingly. If we don't, we'll have to face the music.
One thing I would like to support - No Permanent Ban. please. If the person commit anything wrong, You MoDs being elders and Head of this Family, do not let her/him sever from this Island of Knowledge.
Aur end mein ek mazay ki baat bataun sab ko? ye post likhnay kay doraan mein 2 dafa chair se gira, or aaisa gira k sath walay room say meri mother aur upper portion say mera bhai bhag kay aaye k "kia hua"