View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sukkurian is on a distinguished road
Default key to success...!

Salam to everyone

I would like to appreciate Mrs. Qurrat regarding her ‘cognitive abilities’. That’s wonder, and I think very few souls have it, that if someone is doing ‘3 hours study’ a day and finds his/her name in the list of passers out. If that happens….. well… what can I say about…. That’s a pretty miracle!!!
Although, I does not have any prior experience regarding the preparation for the CSS examination but I know some of my acquaintances who spared whole of their time and commit to the preparation for the CSS examination sincerely. All of them burnt their mid night oil in order to leg behind others in the competition. And they did it!!!
Answer the question that why drop out ratio in the CSS examination has been hounding every year; last year it was 7 % and this year its 6.6 % and Allah knows what’s gonna be in 07. Presumably, the reason for such a colossal drop outs is that those who give ‘3 hours’ study or ‘schedule their study’ appear in the examination halls every year.
My contention, however, is that one ought not to go for ‘hour-based’ studies; rather one should concentrate on the quality of what they study, that matters in CSS, indeed. Furthermore, one should leave ‘extra activities’ and commit oneself sincerely to the preparation and keep up spirit and confidence, the prerequisites for success. Only then one can anticipate his/her name among the successful candidates of the examination even in the very first attempt. That’s all what I have learnt from my seniors. And that’s all what I wanted to share with all of you.

Regards,
N.A.M