View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishzzz View Post
No I am not. I am not troubling anybody. If he can get his work done by others easily then there are many other people who can serve people as well. So its better not to harm people then pretending to help in disguise.
Not very logical because If he can get his work done by other people easily by removing you and bringing someone he likes, it means the person he brings will be corrupt and not honest which will mean that he will not be interested in general public problems and will care less, whereas, you being an honest officer will be more concerned solving their problems and will solve them more quickly and efficiently.

Quote:
If you don't believe in stories and you don't know these names in PSP as well then i should say "You keep it up!!!" because illegal work in police service is not just of bribing nature there are many other perspectives as well. You can not idealize situation according to ur mind. On the contrary you have ur own approach i am not enforcing mine on you. Being senior i just wanted you to rectify but you feel comfortable with it then Keep it
I know what Illegal work means in police and trust me my friend you have no Idea how close I have analyzed and seen their illegal work I know, most of the illegal work is not of bribe in nature but most of it is not freeing murderers as well, maybe 1 in a 1000 .. you still have no idea what "illegal" work was the person who asked you the question referring to, maybe you should have asked and by now you would have known :P

Quote:
Sorry i missed this part. Result is awaited. Final result will tell complete details of Written and interview marks. In written result there are only Names and Roll Numbers of people who have qualified. Hope you got it

Regards
Oh, Thank you for the Information. I did not know this, I thought one gets to know how much marks he/she achieved in written before the final result is out. Anyway, Good luck!