View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
I never said you should expect rudeness, what I wanted to say was that sometimes I sound rude because I say things straight forward and don't know how to be diplomatic now if truth hurts people I can't do much, and every time someone says anything illogical or emotional I will say so (not that i'll be rude, lol).
No one pleads you to start post mortem of their posts.Keep posting your own straightforward and logical points.I presented my point of view and I didn't force anyone to accept it by splitting my golden words

Quote:
I didn't say its your quote, but you wrote that quote or copy/pasted it and I just proved it to be wrong logically. It's simple
Quote or saying seems illogical when its perspective is ignored and that's what you did only to hold the flag of your logic high.

I
Quote:
was comparing your logic with something called a "fact" to prove to you what you said was not making sense. My Intentions were not to compare myself with a psychologist lol
Even you can't because a psychologist thinks for others by standing in their shoes.You more sound to be a mathematician

@Jazib surely he will choose 10 million dollars