View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
No one pleads you to start post mortem of their posts.Keep posting your own straightforward and logical points.I presented my point of view and I didn't force anyone to accept it by splitting my golden words
I also never forced anyone to think otherwise. I only presented my views and straightforward and logical points.

Quote:
Quote or saying seems illogical when its perspective is ignored and that's what you did only to hold the flag of your logic high.
No, the quote was simple and the English and sense was even more simpler. It can not mean anything else, heh. So, instead of arguing about this you should be more careful with quotes you present while discussing with me as I will bust any illogical quotes and show you flaws in it hehe

Quote:
Even you can't because a psychologist thinks for others by standing in their shoes.You more sound to be a mathematician
Yes Indeed I am a mathematician. That's my field.

Quote:
@Jazib surely he will choose 10 million dollars
You just criticized me above for saying I shouldn't read other minds and blah blah .. and what are you doing yourself now? double standards or slip of tongue? not that I am upset with what you said, but just another flaw in your statements

Quote:
Then why are you trying to represent women?
Because the question is related to me (as a male). A women cannot have relationship in question with another women as long as she is straight, isn't it? so boys can comment on the issue, can't they? I already proved this in my earlier post, read again my friend