View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 24, 2006

fouzia is on a distinguished road
Default Teacher or Torturer

Salam
I Would like to add a few lines about the behaviour of teachers for women in hijab...
Teaching is very respectful job and teachers should be respected most...
I,m not saying that all teachers r not good with women in hijab....some r nice and they are impartial.But most teachers teaching classes of M.A or M.phil ,who i must say r ''modern minded''and r very much inspired by western philosophy are away from religion.......so women in hijab can,t win their respect........it becomes hard for them to propagate their seculiar views in presence of any girl in hijab.....so an environment of uneasiness is created....A point which is raised against such girls is that ''we can,t have an eyecontact with you''because of hijab......such remarks r not good .Another point is'' the girls wearing hijab don,t have confidence''
Tell me if such girl is not liked by teacher ,how can she show confidence in class???Sometimes such girls have to listen comments during the lacture if they donot say it openly.......Such teachers r not less than torturer for students who follow religion..In such environment she gets terrified as if she has commited some crime...and to study in such environment is nightmarish.
Atleast teachers should b impartial.....