View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 14, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough
Default Why, why, why & why!

Hello,

Before I say what I want to, I know access to this forum is a privilege and NOT a right and I know mods can close any thread with or without a good reason and they enjoy the liberty to do so. Even though, knowing all this, I'd like to say or rather ask a few things mentioned below ;

I'd like to ask, why on earth am I not given a chance to reply when It is required and the thread is closed? This has happened not once, but a number of times. This is really surprising and weird.

Please make it clear, should I say things just to make everyone happy or should I say things that are based on facts and that are logical? Why should I say things just to please a few individuals or a group of people, Why isn't the concept of tolerance adopted and everyone given a chance to reply.

When will we start out of the box thinking and listen to and/or criticize ideas openly and discuss things openly; OFF-TOPIC by it's name is self explanatory and I see no reason why threads in such a section are locked when the conversation gets heated. We will not break each other noses or do anything physical, it's just the Internet and the more we discuss the more will we learn and the more the reader will read and decide what point of view is better and why

I would therefore suggest, kindly do allow members to say whatever they want and let the observers/readers decide what point of view they go with and why.

- mukt
The Following User Says Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
Jahanzebmemon (Friday, April 15, 2011)