Thread: kaam wali...
View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

you are literate and ordained according to your condition.plus u have conscience.

In our society we think we are pathetic.we are deprived.Even having too or not.
But i myself wanted to teach disables.i wanted to serve.but my family bounds restrained me.one have to go against family,class and even society.one has to sacrifice relation.The daunting reality terrorise us.we do not dare to do any thing.this is the difference between hero and common man.

@farah i can admit your saying over imaginary plane.reality is much harsh.no one want to get married thy maid working for their sake.
@ jazib
i experienced in my relatives,when one male and female child are working together.the got affiliated and associated.and evil has started.

Last edited by Rixwan; Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Merged