Thread: kaam wali...
View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 17, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

jazib bhai,this is really tragic and realistic picture of our so called Muslim society.90% of our ppl do the same thing as those ppl did.

i have seen this kind of little children doing work in homes and receiving the same treatment.many women bring their maids to different gatherings but they do not let them touch a single piece of food let alone sitting on the same table.

we had a maid several years ago...she was 13/14.actually we didn't hire her but my cousin did for her children,who was living with us for quite some time.
my father taught her "noorani Qaida"..he taught kalima and counting till 20 as well.

when you teach your children...make her sit with them and give her book of ABC or Qaida or give her some oral lessons and don't interrupt her for one hour at least during that to fetch water for you or do other household chores.see her interest in one month,if she does not want to study then don't put pressure on her.

when we eat something special or buy some edibles for us we always included her in our list.give her share from things which you eat..sometimes if not always.
When you buy clothes for your children buy at least 1 suit for her...give her 10 rupees as pocket money twice or thrice a week at least...do little favors..they won't cost you much.
i am not being idealistic here...these things can happen in reality if we have the will.
you surly can't change the system but at least you can make that one child happy which is in contact with you.