View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 29, 2006

sahirzzz is on a distinguished road

hello all
well people i have had some experience of official interiews at highest level. that goes as far as staff officer to DG civil defence, SO to DG civil aviation and a few more. well first thing is ur look. u r going to appear in an interview that is for BSP-17. well u have to be young at this stage and should portray a young , educated, articulate and well groomed youngman who looks young but thinks old. so gray pinstripe or white shalwarsuit with a black or matching waistcoat will do. just remember that be urself in the interview. be liberal but not rebel. be a conservative but not old fashioned. u need to show them that u have administrative and managemkent skills and u can exibit certain wits when the times come. have a nice hair cut preferably semi army style. that is wht is liked by all generals and well two of then are there in ur panel. dont sit crossed legged in ur interview. avoid figits like moving legs or rubbinh ur hands on eachother. be honest if u dont know something it is not a big mistake but if u try to hide it or lie that definatly is a big mistake. look into the eyes of person who is asking u the question. keep a v v v small smile or ur face. u should look slightly happy. that will make u look fresh. dont try to be extra sober or serious. DONT LOOK AT UR WATCH DURING INTERVIEW. dont wear any radical clothing or perfume. when they asks u to sit down dont drag the chair. lift it back sit on it and when u get up do same. leave the chair in place as it was when u r leaving the room. when u enter go stand in front of the panel and say salam and wait for the invitation to sit.
well i think that is enough for starter. if u have an question plz drop me a few words and i am sure i will get something out of the pandora box.