View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post

Expression is not up to the mark of any of the books you mentioned other then this.
Neither its substance and material
are comparable with them.

Let me know how you rate the expression-loaded books and substance-oriented???? if all above books are not of your standard and expression-loaded

Brother I could not put it correctly . Its my mistake. I actually had tried to write
Expression of this book is not up to the mark of any of the books you have mentioned . If you read my next sentence , It clears the thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post

Expression is not up to the mark of any of the books you mentioned other then this.
Neither its substance and material
are comparable with them.
the words "Other than this" , I am wondering how came in and confused the thing.

I would remain stick to my finding based on my personal analysis and experience that the book under discussion has no comparison at all with Trek to Pakistan as well as Pre-partition portion is concerned.