View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 20, 2011

unaughty is on a distinguished road

as for as my my views are concerned there is no such thing that this this and this subject is high scoring and that that and that subject is low scoring... the more your grip, interest, back ground knowledge, effective interpretation, critical approach, in your answer the more you get the marks... irrespective of any particular subject... baki ye koi chakar nae hai kay kuch khas subjects ziada marks dete hain aur kuch khas subjects kam marks dete hain... its a myth... as mirza ghalib said "dil kay behlanay ko ghalib ye khayal acha hai"... subject selection depends on your interest, back ground knowledge... i give my example... i appeared in css 2011, i opted zoology as an optional subject and i managed to attempt both of the papers enough good coz i knew that i could attempt the zoology paper coz i am a veterinary doctor and i had previous knowledge of zoology... hala kay zoology ki book main nay abhi tak nae liii... and similar is the story hppened in case of indo pak history paper 2... it is another cup of tea that in indo pak history papers my objectives went ;(... heheheheh... but in indo pak history 2, i managed to attempt 4 questions in quite an effective way... aur indo pak 2 ki bhi book main nay abhi tak nae liii... those 4 questions which i attempted were the same which i read in Pakistan affairs subject... 2nd example... i opted muslim law as an optional subject and i attempted 4 questions aur xtra sheet bhi lagaee the... aur main nay sirf marriage, will aur hiba ka parha tha... and when paper came.... oh my God... all 4 question were from the topic of marriage... so in nut shell ap optional subjects apni merzi, pasand, previous knowledge ki base pe rakh saktay hain aur marks ziada ya kam wala koi chakar nae hota... now i'm planning to replace psychology with zoology in css 2012 coz i've heared kay psychology mein ziada number aatay hain.........

apna bohat sara khyal rakhie ga... fee aman Allah

regardz

Abdul Quoos