View Single Post
Old Friday, April 22, 2011

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYEDA SABAHAT View Post
usman bhai how can i forget you are always here for me.bro i have seen that paper of both is same except the last chapter of projections and scales which i already completed by making its notes on this forum. now i want to start with paper2 because there are questions related to southasia. i only prepared pakistan portion in css.so its a bit difficult. lets start with paper 2.

i will start with first 3 topics of human geo. ap konse topics choose kro ge.
after completing this portion i will start important questions of paper 1.

what do you say!
Well sis I really appreciate your work, it will really help a lot of candidates but I am having two issues the first one is that I have not started Geography yet but I am gonna start it from perhaps tommorow or the day after tommorow, second thing is this that I do not prepare notes because of the hectic schedule of study plus job plus other obligations. Rather I highlight the main things in books and whatever material I come accross. But I will try to make bullets or points type of some of the topics. Tell me which books you are using and how much syllabus you have covered?

Regards,
SYEDA SABAHAT (Friday, April 22, 2011)