View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 24, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by samra kanwal View Post
wat do you think will it change Pakistan politics..i dont think so..here the traitor of one political party becomes the hero of other party(dont think me using tritor word for Hashmi..me just using generally)
battle of words will erupt after Hashmi Half truth but RESULt???...nothing...
I reckon, nothing visible is going to change with it.
Yet I feel , he at least has set example that Party's gods can also be questioned.
And this he has done number of times.
And I am sure , he would not be leaving his party and become a turncoat.
The best thing is to remain in system
and pinpoint flaws in that system.
He has always been man of principles and would stay firm.
He is not likely to follow the foot steps of dirty politicians who
become traitor of the party and hero of opponents.
By the way , what is the remaining half truth?
zujaja (Thursday, April 28, 2011)