View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 24, 2011
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad imran sethi View Post
I am thinking of replacing sociology and journalism with polscience.I wanted to opt it in 2011 as being from medical background,i think polscience contains core concepts to make sense of topics like democracy and federaalism.However i didnt take it as most people said it was not scoring.As a result I felt, being from a completly different field i was having difficulty in thoroughly understanding current affairs articles of foreg Rasul baksh rais.Now after seeing the result of 2010 of this subject,i am thinking of opting it. I need guidence about the time taken to cover it if one gives 4hours daily to polscience.Secondly will it be helpful to me in compulsory subjects by giving me a solid base about political issues?Thirdly does it require cramming? Lastly i have a suggestion to fpsc that pol science should be a compulsory subject.
If u have such determination regarding pol science so u are absolutly right, dont think just opt it as it will cover many subject for u in CSS. Cant say anything about time frame becoz it depends upon a person's own picking power.Just took the book and start it.
muhammad imran sethi (Monday, April 25, 2011)