View Single Post
Old Monday, April 25, 2011

UltimateCSP will become famous soon enoughUltimateCSP will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
I never said and/or commented on that, you misquoted me. I said I don't know why is the media saying that it was because imran khan that the supplies were blocked.
Media is saying this because In one sense supplies were being blocked. Nato had already declared that there will be no nato truck on Saturday and Sunday.

Quote:
Of course, when did I disagreed? But why don't you explain that to university administration because I know some university that declared holiday on Saturday just because of this .. so the damage was done

No one can explain this to authorities. If Sindh can observe a holiday just due to match then your universities has a genuine reason to have a holiday.

Quote:
haha you just proved yourself wrong and imran khan a hypocrite. Think about what you said again buddy If Pakistan recorded its protest on international level and yet americans refused, what on earth makes you think that a few thousand people in peshawar shouting and chanting will make americans do what they don't want to do? hahahahah Imran khan was only trying to do all that for political gains, nothing else.
yarr Imran's aim was to record protest to Pakistani Governments and not to inrernational media. As he given one month time to government to make drones stop.

Quote:
Also, it is not threatening pakistan sovereignty because it happens with the permission of pakistani gov and army, what they do in front of the media & public is only a drama (or so do I think, I can be wrong)

May be you have forgotten Kiayni's statements regarding drones. May be government is doing drama to Pakistani media but it can not do so to international media.

Quote:
Please mention areas in lahore, karachi & Islamabad where chars/heroin is sold openly in market? If you fail to do so, then come to peshawar, give me a call and I will physically take you to places where guns, chars, heroin and all things (smuggled) are for sale openly and it starts right from the tribal areas where the border ends

Gym khana club, PC and who do not know about red light area. Here in Lahore even a child can locate it.

Quote:
I don't need to read history when everything is so open and clear

oky ... do not do...

Quote:
Exactly. No one is perfect, everyone is corrupt and those who have not done corruption is not because they are not corrupt but because they have not got a chance yet. Imran khan changed color like a girgit before coming into power, i wonder what he will do once he come into power lol
May be Girgat's other name is Policics. Politics is all about this all. And we strive for the better. and Imran is relatively a better option.

Quote:
If that makes you happy, so be it.
thank...

Quote:
When did they deleted it? I never noticed it. Khan sahab is not an angel from heaven, he is a human like you and me and no better than other politicians.
hahaha I have not quoted your post for this comment. It was not for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Imran khan full toss pe six maarta hai, is waqt bowler kaa coach se takrar chal raha hai is liye bowler slow full toss phenk raha hai aur kuch "naraz" fielders (jo keh rahe hain geo aur jeenay do) ko bhi batsman kaa saath dene kaa ishara de diya hai . Imran khan kee dua hogi ke bowler kuch arsa aur coach se bigra rahe taake woh (imran khan) tez tareen century bana sake .
You stated your eye shots in quite tricky words... nice

Last edited by marwatone; Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Posts merged.