Monday, April 29, 2024
10:26 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, April 25, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Imran khan full toss pe six maarta hai, is waqt bowler kaa coach se takrar chal raha hai is liye bowler slow full toss phenk raha hai aur kuch "naraz" fielders (jo keh rahe hain geo aur jeenay do) ko bhi batsman kaa saath dene kaa ishara de diya hai . Imran khan kee dua hogi ke bowler kuch arsa aur coach se bigra rahe taake woh (imran khan) tez tareen century bana sake .

UltimateCSP will become famous soon enoughUltimateCSP will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
I never said and/or commented on that, you misquoted me. I said I don't know why is the media saying that it was because imran khan that the supplies were blocked.
Media is saying this because In one sense supplies were being blocked. Nato had already declared that there will be no nato truck on Saturday and Sunday.

Quote:
Of course, when did I disagreed? But why don't you explain that to university administration because I know some university that declared holiday on Saturday just because of this .. so the damage was done

No one can explain this to authorities. If Sindh can observe a holiday just due to match then your universities has a genuine reason to have a holiday.

Quote:
haha you just proved yourself wrong and imran khan a hypocrite. Think about what you said again buddy If Pakistan recorded its protest on international level and yet americans refused, what on earth makes you think that a few thousand people in peshawar shouting and chanting will make americans do what they don't want to do? hahahahah Imran khan was only trying to do all that for political gains, nothing else.
yarr Imran's aim was to record protest to Pakistani Governments and not to inrernational media. As he given one month time to government to make drones stop.

Quote:
Also, it is not threatening pakistan sovereignty because it happens with the permission of pakistani gov and army, what they do in front of the media & public is only a drama (or so do I think, I can be wrong)

May be you have forgotten Kiayni's statements regarding drones. May be government is doing drama to Pakistani media but it can not do so to international media.

Quote:
Please mention areas in lahore, karachi & Islamabad where chars/heroin is sold openly in market? If you fail to do so, then come to peshawar, give me a call and I will physically take you to places where guns, chars, heroin and all things (smuggled) are for sale openly and it starts right from the tribal areas where the border ends

Gym khana club, PC and who do not know about red light area. Here in Lahore even a child can locate it.

Quote:
I don't need to read history when everything is so open and clear

oky ... do not do...

Quote:
Exactly. No one is perfect, everyone is corrupt and those who have not done corruption is not because they are not corrupt but because they have not got a chance yet. Imran khan changed color like a girgit before coming into power, i wonder what he will do once he come into power lol
May be Girgat's other name is Policics. Politics is all about this all. And we strive for the better. and Imran is relatively a better option.

Quote:
If that makes you happy, so be it.
thank...

Quote:
When did they deleted it? I never noticed it. Khan sahab is not an angel from heaven, he is a human like you and me and no better than other politicians.
hahaha I have not quoted your post for this comment. It was not for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Imran khan full toss pe six maarta hai, is waqt bowler kaa coach se takrar chal raha hai is liye bowler slow full toss phenk raha hai aur kuch "naraz" fielders (jo keh rahe hain geo aur jeenay do) ko bhi batsman kaa saath dene kaa ishara de diya hai . Imran khan kee dua hogi ke bowler kuch arsa aur coach se bigra rahe taake woh (imran khan) tez tareen century bana sake .
You stated your eye shots in quite tricky words... nice

Last edited by marwatone; Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
khan saaaaaaaab ap ko salam bhai.. kia jaadu kia hy ap ney logo py.. meine kia ap ke barey main thorey sey apney comments diye, yahan log tu baras he parey mujh pe.. wah khan jee wah.. u hv really won the votes, at least some of this forum's members..
so u want my posts to be deleted...!! is it fair..?? is it democracy? is it freedom of expression? ab sb jo favour kareingy... koi tu hona chahiye na khan saab ki opposition main...!!
Aap per kis ney jadoo kia hai...unn bandron ney..roz niya bander tamasha..gazab khuda ka ? At least imran khan is better than sharif's,bhutto's n others...Our votes are for I.khan..you go n do what you like..i have read your posts in articles a lil while ago but i'm answering you here coz mods delete stuff over there..We respect imran khan n we consider him our hero.

We love him..I don't know aik sincere banday key barey mein aap kia kia bol rahey ho..HIS SINCERITY IS ABOVE DOUBT..Do you want to see these champions of aristocracy NOT DEMOCRACY ruling our country..Who consider it there birth right to rule us...We want to try a new man.n he is thousand times better than these jail birds n fake degree holders n feudal lords....

Imran Khan is the true leader of masses..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
kiyani (Wednesday, April 27, 2011), Sociologist PU (Monday, April 25, 2011)

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
Aap per kis ney jadoo kia hai...unn bandron ney..roz niya bander tamasha..gazab khuda ka ? At least imran khan is better than sharif's,bhutto's n others...Our votes are for I.khan..you go n do what you like..i have read your posts in articles a lil while ago but i'm answering you here coz mods delete stuff over there..We respect imran khan n we consider him our hero.

We love him..I don't know aik sincere banday key barey mein aap kia kia bol rahey ho..HIS SINCERITY IS ABOVE DOUBT..Do you want to see these champions of aristocracy NOT DEMOCRACY ruling our country..Who consider it there birth right to rule us...We want to try a new man.n he is thousand times better than these jail birds n fake degree holders n feudal lords....

Imran Khan is the true leader of masses..
hellooooooo jiyashah where are u.. now look at gul's language.. by calling bandars isn't she hurting sentiments of the fans of those who support them..?! pls jiyashah inko bhi takeed kardein jaisey mujhy ki when i called khan saab joker..
anyways gul ji i kno why ya supporting khan saab.. nt yur kasur as u belong to milatary, yur bros n all, so definitely u wud support evryone who's is by military, for military and about military..
evryone here wants to try new man, bt i wonder why ths new man has to be him..? who says he's new man...
today on tv, i heard nisar choudhry calling imran test tube politician.. haha vry funny (wow nisar jee hw genius..!).. in continuation to nisar bhai's talk, i wud like to add tht khan saab was brought forward into politics by hamid gul (military lord), khan supported mushy man (agn military lord) n now agn doin ths drama on lines of those lords.. i jus wana ask aren't these drones taking place wth permission of military.. if not, then why they're silent n are they really doing their duties?? n if yes, then hw an imran can go against military's permission??? well well its dramebazi well supported by those ghost lords.. gud game by those lords.. ek teer say do shikar.. a threat to the govt n a move to save sovereignty.. bt wait wait if sovereignty is to be saved in ths way then why on land we need forces, guns n nuclears.. where are those men at their best?? why sovereignty is being saved in such a hidden way.. cant we fight a war.. come on u lords fight a war if u r man enough.. i promise i shall be first to die for my country.. ~sigh~
gul u need to broaden the vision in order to understand wts best for yur country.. nothing more to say..
these r my personal views.. nothing offensive intended.. tc
Old Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
today on tv, i heard nisar choudhry calling imran test tube politician.. haha vry funny (wow nisar jee hw genius..!).. in continuation to nisar bhai's talk, i wud like to add tht khan saab was brought forward into politics by hamid gul (military lord), khan supported mushy man (agn military lord) n now agn doin ths drama on lines of those lords..
gul u need to broaden the vision in order to understand wts best for yur country.. nothing more to say..
these r my personal views.. nothing offensive intended.. tc
Nisar bhai nai uncle bolo..dad ki age ka hai in fact unn sey b bara.
don't they(N.League) feel any shame in calling imran khan a test tube politician.Zulfikar bhutto used to call Ayub khan '' daddy ''..n Nawaz Sharif's career was given a boost by Gen.Zia..khud hi test tube politician hain.n yes bara genius hai uncle Nisar..selected a meek n rootless n muhajir General son of an embassy clerk who back fired.all calculations gone wrong.n his leader exiled..What a genius.He was the front man of big bro sharif in advising him to appoint Gen.Mushy army chief..poor man.what he got at the end..dear all have shady past so don't accuse just one man..CJ our another hero is also in the list who welcomed mushy..any ways I respect your personal view n the fact that you know who I am even after I changed my username.tc.
Old Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate CSP View Post
Media is saying this because In one sense supplies were being blocked. Nato had already declared that there will be no nato truck on Saturday and Sunday.
Then In the same sense, problem was caused for universities. Anyway, who cares

Quote:

No one can explain this to authorities. If Sindh can observe a holiday just due to match then your universities has a genuine reason to have a holiday.
It's like saying "If x bangs his head against the wall, why shouldn't I?" lol .. If tomorrow i jump from the 10th floor of the building, you will follow me in doing so? I think you really love mathematics where 2 negatives make's 1 positive i.e - * - = + .. lol

Quote:
yarr Imran's aim was to record protest to Pakistani Governments and not to inrernational media. As he given one month time to government to make drones stop.
lol how unrealistic is that .. so, Imran khan can make the Gov do things they don't want to do for x y z reasons? I didn't know that :P come on yar, he was only trying to play a game for more votes in future election .. he needs some issue to play politics

Quote:
May be you have forgotten Kiayni's statements regarding drones. May be government is doing drama to Pakistani media but it can not do so to international media.
Please remind me of kiyana statement, I shall be thankful. Also, What has the International media said which you are referring to?

Quote:
Gym khana club, PC and who do not know about red light area. Here in Lahore even a child can locate it.
So people are scared from going to gym khana club, PC & Red light area? If yes, then ok .. I didn't know people were scared to go to PC, but then come to peshawar and go to tribal areas alone without a gun and I'll see how much you trust those tribal people You ignored beautifully their other "KARNAMAY" like kidnapping etc

Quote:

oky ... do not do...
Actually, I might do it.

Quote:
May be Girgat's other name is Policics. Politics is all about this all. And we strive for the better. and Imran is relatively a better option.
Thank God you agreed that politics is another name of girgit which mean(s) all politicians are hypocrites (saying one thing, doing otherwise) and hypocrites final destination is HELL FIRE

Imran khan is of course relatively better, he will be better in corruption, lying & playing with emotion(s) which he has already done .. Zardari waghaira ka to sab ko pata hai, but jab kesi par trust ho our woh he betray kar day na thats the most painful thing, I also liked imran khan but because of his recent events he proved himself a liar :P

Quote:
hahaha I have not quoted your post for this comment. It was not for you...
Yeah I realized that immediately after I posted my reply to you but then I was too lazy to edit it
Old Wednesday, April 27, 2011

R3b3l is on a distinguished road

@mukt
Quote:
I never said the only wrong things happen in tribal areas, but most of them do. My own cousin was kidnapped and taken to tribal areas, he was released after a ransom of 4.5 million PKR was payed. In peshawar, 99.9% kidnappings are arranged by the people of tribal areas, It's a safe heaven for the kidnappers.

a local malik was responsible and the middle man, he received the money and took responsibility that the victim will be released within 24 hours of payment, he then forwarded payment to them. Now what can you do about this? all these are involved and making millions and billions
lolzz.nw i realized why r u so mch against tibals...my sympathies r with u n ur cousine.....well the thing is if sm1 robs u in karachi then u cann't say dat the ppl of karachi are robbers.gd n bad thngs n ppl r found every whr...2nd u talkd abt local maliks...do u know ven taliban enterd fata,hw mch maliks they hv slaughtrd?perhaps u dnt. they almost killd every prominent malik/elder...the malik u encntrd is no 1 bt thr dealer... n can u tell me the rate of kidnapng in tribal belt before 2002 n after 2002?...bro taliban r carryng out these crimes to raise funds 4 their militant activities n tribals also come undr fire most of the times.

nw as far as patriotism is concernd,it is tested in crucial times like war etc.it cant b provd wid words..n tribals always responded to it...our national army is also full of tribals.hope u wl undrstnd my point. The negative mindset abt any community is nt only bad 4 u bt 4 the country too.. so try 2 b positive.

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

1 thing i would like to mention that leader of a nation is always from the nation. How can we expect best leader out of culprit nation. Plz tell me who is most sincere with his nation as a whole? Who is taking pain instead of focusing on personal interest than giving piroirty to Pakistan? Sorry to say we all are sleeping and if we are looking for Muhammad Ali JInnah than keep one thing in mind we all have to be like muslims as pre partition period. We have to give sacrifices but we are not ready for that............. Then how can we expect one exceptional leader for us........ Plz now all have to select one good among availales becoz i think so we are not deserving 4 Quiad e Azam.

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold
Default Imran Khan's Strengths vs weaknesses

Imran Khan is a born leader, no doubt, but politics is a team-game. He accomplished some gigantic tasks which a person, specifically politicians, could imagine only. He brought proud to the nation by winning cricket WC-1992 due to his marvelous leadership. He is also a great philanthropist who founded Pakistan’s first cancer hospital, the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust Hospital – as good an example of sustainable, rooted and inclusive philanthropy as you’ll ever learn about. He has laid the groundwork for Namal College, in Mianwali, which is already rumoured to be on the fast track to being a nationally competitive centre for higher education.

There are two lessons that Imran Khan could have learnt from his cricketing and philanthropic adventures. The first is that people matter, and therefore, change can only come about when the people stand up and make it happen. The second is that no matter how good a leader, a winning team is made up of multiple points of talent and skill. Only teams can win team sports.

On most days, it is obvious that Imran Khan learnt the first lesson well, but did not learn the second, at all. The PTI is a collection of nice young people, from mostly good families, who are almost exclusively from the cities. That is a demographic that has had almost zero electoral success. The reason is quite simple. They don’t vote. But even if they were to start voting, what are the chances that Imran Khan’s peripheral populism would catch fire and become a national juggernaut? Pretty low.

Imran needs to build PTI as a team; teamwork must be shown, one man show couldn’t work longer. Without first- and second-tier political talent the PTI has no hope of being a legitimate and meaningful political force. Down tiers of the party serve as a moderator and regulator of party’s strength on the one hand, and an amplifier and projector of its strength on the other hand, In short, the short-term prospects of the PTI challenging the established political order should be about slim to zero.
Gulrukh (Wednesday, April 27, 2011), kiyani (Wednesday, April 27, 2011), Malmeena Khan (Friday, July 01, 2011), Muhammad T S Awan (Wednesday, April 27, 2011)

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

There are many people in FATA, especially North Waziristan and Parachinaar, who support the drone attacks because they target the state-guests (Al-Qaeda, Uzbeks, Tajiks and Arabs) that have been given sanctuary by the Pakistani agencies. Those 'state-guests' have made life hell for the local tribesmen, especially the mixed Sunni-Shia Parachinaar tribes. Imran Khan didn't speak for them.

Furthermore, why didn't Imran Khan speak about the countless number of people who have died due to Pakistani bombing and artillery shelling?

Why didn't Imran Khan speak out against the military agencies that are murdering Baloch activists, mutilating their corpses and then dumping them in random places?

Why didn't Imran Khan speak out about the wide range of human rights abuses that are being carried out from Swat to South Waziristan and the unlawful detention and torture of countless hundreds of tribesmen without any charge, evidence or trial?

As a Pashtun, I don't feel as though Imran Khan speaks for the Pashtun masses. He is against the drone attacks but he doesn't even say a word against the Pakistani campaigns that kill even greater numbers of civilians (and which the ISPR doesn't report and with a ban on media access to the war-torn areas, no one knows the full extent of the damage).
polaris (Thursday, April 28, 2011)