View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate CSP View Post
Media is saying this because In one sense supplies were being blocked. Nato had already declared that there will be no nato truck on Saturday and Sunday.
Then In the same sense, problem was caused for universities. Anyway, who cares

Quote:

No one can explain this to authorities. If Sindh can observe a holiday just due to match then your universities has a genuine reason to have a holiday.
It's like saying "If x bangs his head against the wall, why shouldn't I?" lol .. If tomorrow i jump from the 10th floor of the building, you will follow me in doing so? I think you really love mathematics where 2 negatives make's 1 positive i.e - * - = + .. lol

Quote:
yarr Imran's aim was to record protest to Pakistani Governments and not to inrernational media. As he given one month time to government to make drones stop.
lol how unrealistic is that .. so, Imran khan can make the Gov do things they don't want to do for x y z reasons? I didn't know that :P come on yar, he was only trying to play a game for more votes in future election .. he needs some issue to play politics

Quote:
May be you have forgotten Kiayni's statements regarding drones. May be government is doing drama to Pakistani media but it can not do so to international media.
Please remind me of kiyana statement, I shall be thankful. Also, What has the International media said which you are referring to?

Quote:
Gym khana club, PC and who do not know about red light area. Here in Lahore even a child can locate it.
So people are scared from going to gym khana club, PC & Red light area? If yes, then ok .. I didn't know people were scared to go to PC, but then come to peshawar and go to tribal areas alone without a gun and I'll see how much you trust those tribal people You ignored beautifully their other "KARNAMAY" like kidnapping etc

Quote:

oky ... do not do...
Actually, I might do it.

Quote:
May be Girgat's other name is Policics. Politics is all about this all. And we strive for the better. and Imran is relatively a better option.
Thank God you agreed that politics is another name of girgit which mean(s) all politicians are hypocrites (saying one thing, doing otherwise) and hypocrites final destination is HELL FIRE

Imran khan is of course relatively better, he will be better in corruption, lying & playing with emotion(s) which he has already done .. Zardari waghaira ka to sab ko pata hai, but jab kesi par trust ho our woh he betray kar day na thats the most painful thing, I also liked imran khan but because of his recent events he proved himself a liar :P

Quote:
hahaha I have not quoted your post for this comment. It was not for you...
Yeah I realized that immediately after I posted my reply to you but then I was too lazy to edit it