View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 08, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 00822

jav_ria will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
I know you have good manners and real examination is your patience. But if one remain calm overall,then it would turn out bad.Any how you are bright student and i admire you.

1.plz guide me abt cmmand task.

2. There are 20 minutes and 10 guyz. Mean 2 minute for each.your answer describes you guyz were acquainted as they are a group.Fpsc made a group of you people ? If we exclude two minutes from 20min than each guy have 1 and half min to argue.so without managment how discussion can proceed?
dear sadia just relax u have much time for your prep.
@ hamza i said IF u get first chance to speak it will b nice otherwise it is not an issue.
@sadia
we were 10 members in group.as hamza said before discussion,we all have decided that every one should be given a chance to speak but in the end 3 guys in my group didnt behave good.calmness does not mean that u should b quiet,it means u should be relax and calm (kia likhon sadia samaj jao na).no hustle bustle.
in command task each candidate was given a file in which a task was given and u being an administrator have to solve it.15 mins were given for its solution.every candidate was given adifferent task.then one by ony candidate went at the presiding chair and acted as our superordinate.thr meeting must be concluded within 8 mins.the BOSS tells the other fellows abou problem and asks for their suggestion.then he added the good suggestions in his own solution and tells everyone about that and adjourned the meeting.

yes FPSC made our group.buy a book on exam cram series psychological assessment.dont relyy on it completely but it will give you little guidance.
dont panic but your attititude reminds me mine.i behave in the same way as u are doing now ,unless i get complete info till my satisfaction.
best wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
plz tell me what is command task? I have no idea about it.
2.second how discussion managed and concluded if you people have to remain calm.?
3. How many members you were? And whats your arguments?
4. What were expression of penalist?
Kindly dear javeria and sweet helping sister and active member tell me.
the discussion ended in an abrupt way in our case.penalists rang bell ant that was the way it ended.
penalists were sitting in front of us and observing each and every cansidate with keen eyes.just obsorb urself in discussion.dont look at them.
my commant task was like that

an oil well near a village was burst out.some people were injured.police came there to rescue.it is danger of explosion.the oil was gushing out of the well.people are panic due to the gas.
it is also a danger that the oil may pollute the water of another village.
what would u do being an administrator to cope with that emergency.

Last edited by Z Bokhari; Sunday, June 02, 2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to jav_ria For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Sunday, May 08, 2011)