View Single Post
Old Monday, May 09, 2011

Syed Nadir Hassan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmdevine View Post
Ya, thats the only thing that they will be called if candidates from same branch don't report...

And there is NO advantage for next batch...

As is my case
I applied 1st time in 104 course, cleared everything, at CMB I was declared flat feet and declared Unfit. Then I made an appeal and in appeal medical board I was declared FIT. But in final merit name, My name wasnt there, so I was not selected. And date fot 105 course registration was also gone.

Then I applied in 106 course, cleared everything, and at last cleared CMB once again, and same thing happened. Not selected in final merit list...

Then I applied again in 107 course. Cleared everything, and in final interview, I discussed my last 2 attempts that I am recommended twice... And they highly appreciated my attempts and they showed that they want me to be selected this time, but itsall upto seats... At least they favoured me in interview I can feel that...
CMB was not taken this time as 106 CMB was still valid (1 year validity)...

And Alhamdulillah, I am selected this time, after being recommended 3 times .... Never lose hope, and ALLAH will give u success sooner or later inshaAllah... Determination is what required....
Please tell me, I appeared in written pshycic test on 13th jan but my name was not in the list, which means I have failed. I will definelty going to try once more.

Would I need to start from the begining?

Can I apply for third time?