View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

well farrah that could be a possibility which you mention.why are you asking farrah you have any doubt abut me.INSHALLAH me apni pori kosish krun gi,baqi uper wala malik ha.

farrah if you dont mind there are few mistakes in ur translation which i pointed out.

1:-un k hoslay passt hain
farrah dont you think its wrong.the correct sentence would be (unka hosla past ha)

2:-aaj tofani selaab ne hamari
you mention two things toofan and selaab is it correct.

3:-unhe mayoosi ki daldal se bahir nikalnay aur mutaharrik kernay k liye hamen he kuch kerna ho ga.

farrah agar is sentence ko is tarha ilkha jaye to thek ho ge(hamen unhe mayoosi ki daldal sa bahir nikalnay aur mukaharik kernay k liye kuch kerna ho ga)

i hope k mane sahi correction ke ha.

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.