View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 12, 2011

mlitz80 is on a distinguished road
Default What could go wrong ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmdevine View Post
Well, I appeared in interview thrice but this time it went best and I was pretty much confident this time... At the time of interview, they made it clear that we have only 2 seats for the discipline I have applied and if I am at 3rd place in the merit list then they can't do anything about it, although they wish for me to get selected this time..

What I can assume is that they gave me good enough marks in final interview as it went superb this time and also it was my 3rd time recommendation.... And as 70% of the weightage goes to final interview, so that resulted in selection...

ya CMB and ISSB have 1 year validity... Initial test has 15% weigtage so u have to appear in the initial test again... Moreover I asked AHQ for any kind of favour they can give me in initial tests and they replied with a letter stating that "We encourage your efforts but we regret to inform that no favour can be given however you can apply in next batch as a FRESH CANDIDATE, as and when advertise"

So it seems to be obvious that the next time one has to repeat the whole process
What did they ask you in interview and how did you respond? Like they ask me to introduce myself, my family and about their occupation and education, about my educational career with grades. I did it in a well manner and i was confident. Then the other person started to ask me questions related to logistics i answered all of them and all of the answers were correct. i know this because i took couple of supply chain courses and i have job experience which is related to logistics too. he also asked me about my job and position of job, nature of job...

then third person asked me how many provinces are there and who is the governor of gilgit baltistan. i answered this one too.

he asked me which one is greater 3/4 or 5/6, i thought for a while, did my calculation and said 5/6. he asked me how?. i said 3/4 is 75% and 5/6 is 83%. he said right. then he asked me if a train is traveling with a speed of 120khm/ hour, how much distance will it cover in 26 minutes. i thought for a while and answered 52km.

then he said ok you can go now, and wait in another room, you will be informed whether you are recommended or not. then an interviewer came to me and said you have qualified this interview and gave me a form for CMB..

during my interview i was confident and i made proper eye contact and answered all of their questions, but i was not even in the merit list...

i have completed bba honors in marketing and mba in marketing..

What could go wrong as per your thinking????
The Following User Says Thank You to mlitz80 For This Useful Post:
Zaheer Qadri (Monday, July 29, 2013)