View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 12, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Sadia I would say that you are twisting facts..I can't get a conclusion out of what you are saying..If you have decided that for each and every folly that Army has committed,u are going to put the blame on politicians,then nobody can stop you doing that..twist the facts as much as u like but the reality would remain the same..History would still read that Pakistan army lost in 1948,1965,1971,1981 and 1999..it would still tell that it was during reign of a general,and due to the 'valiant' Pak army that Pakistan lost more than half of its part,crossed the international borders two times and lost each time..Mujib ur Rehman,after the creation of Bangladesh himself said that if it wasn't for Yahya,Bhutto and he would have reached middle ground and Pakistan might have survived,albeit as a loosely held federation..Out of 6 points agreement had been reached on 3.5 points when Army started the Operation search light..U are giving examples of Uhad and Buxar..tell me..did those armies go down without a fight??were they the aggressors??Did they commit such inhuman acts as Pakistani Army did in 1971??Just think before u compare this army of financially and morally corrupt generals with that army which had Prophet Muhammad(SAW) and Hamza(RA) as its generals..Pakistan has a history of defence failure,and a governance failure(remember army has ruled for 40 years),and by hook or crook u are putting the blame on politicians??Politicians might be corrupt,but they are by no means as corrupt as the army..Education and health receive barely 2% of ur budget because ur army blackmails u in giving thm 40% of the budget..AND STILL they fail to win a war and get a decent radar..are u trying to kid us?U know if u give these arguments in front of an international learned audience or a world forum,they would also do what Mukt and I did..HAHAHAHA...This is the disbelief w faced reading ur comments..Please get ur facts right..Please try and read books from unbiased sources..Not what Pakistanis or Indians say..I challenge everyone that go and defend this kiddish arguments infront of a neutral scholar..Guinness Book of the 20th century says:'1971:The third time in 24 years Pakistan Army has failed to win a war against India,despite military support from the USA'..ub keh do k aap ko un se behtr pata hey..Politicians ka ehtesaab hamesha ho rha hey,hota rhe ga..This is the time k ARMY ka hisab kitab ho ub..Kindly I will request everyone that dont support ur arguments from Pakistani written books..refer to neutral text..Stop thinking k ap or aapki army Aql-equl he or dunya k baki 190 mulk,un k scholars or un k journalists ghalat..Sorry but I have failed to find sense in ur arguments..even the facts u gave are either wrong or u have presented them in such an expression that is above me..

And another thing sadia...Punjab Text book board, ISI funded media or speeches ki induced maturity humain nahy chahiyey..GROW UP..LOOK THE FACTS IN THEIR EYES!Bhutto bhutto bhutto..wo or us ki beti ki wajah se jo bacha kacha Pakistan he aj ap k pas he..nahy tw sirf Punjab hota or Punjab army hoti...

Last edited by Predator; Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 09:31 PM.