Tuesday, May 14, 2024
08:36 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, May 12, 2011

Jahangeer khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Ahmad Syed View Post
@Mariam bajwa:

At present a democratic government is incharge in the country, why we are asking this question to Army and ISI Chief. This question must be asked to President and Prime Minister. As the head of government We should ask Prime Minister to take the responsibility and held the responsible accountable and if he couldn't do this then he must resign from the post.
i am agree with you President and prime Minister is responsible for this and they should give the answer,

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Difference of opinion portrays two sides of one photo.so that's means fault lies with in two sides. I am happy as we have now more members to discuss but some in enthusiasm forgot rules of discussion. I am very much inspired by T S Awan coz hz emtnl heart ,hurt with each wrng doing.we need ppl like T S Awan and i request TS AWAN TO make people like you,to make them thnk like u and change perception of common people. One shud be calm in discussion as waseem sb did..seriously i love arguments and people who want too.Hamza has righly said army ne bht galat kya bt T s awan fetched my opinion both institutions are corrupt and need to be correct.
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
I saw many good members ridiculing some other members.If so called knowledge is immense then this does'nt mean you have uper hand.sm members forgot what i stated,i said both institutions are responsible.both have corrupt leaders.Again and again stress on four wars.
1 - If "x" is more knowledgeable than "y" then "x" surely has upper hand on "y" (in context to the subject concerned with the knowledge in question)

2 - Members here do have enough skills to interpret what one tries to say and answers accordingly, you can make it easier for them by sticking to one language and not mixing up urdu & english and by using complete sentences and avoiding words like "sm" and "nt" etc, "some" & "not" are more readable and understandable than "sm" or "nt" as this is a reputed discussion forum, not some careless sms chat

Quote:
Girty hen shahsawar medan c
pardon ?

Quote:
and its is nt the age of army bt technology.so technology beats.but inspite of making fun your ojri camp fact gv me impetus to find further facts.I am nt agnst army nr govt. .you said yahya is greedy but zulfiqar? Single sided opinion and your cment abt sikandar mirza showd sm.I refr to triangl of civl and miltry to illustrate that both have greed and both are lusty.
Everyone knows about how yahya was and everyone knows Zulfiqar as well, so what is your point? And If this is the age of technology and As I can interpret your statements above, you are trying to say we are back in technology, then should we sit back and relax and do nothing? Heavy firing for 40 mins requires technology to alert an army camp or CAMPS nearby? Even a drunk person would wake up and be alerted in such situation, why wasn't our what you call "GREAT" army alerted? This is how they will defend our country? It's sad you are still trying to defend them, you will make them the worst army on earth by supporting them even after such shameful acts.

Quote:
2nd it is nt civilized way to descirbe as Mukt and hamza did "ha ha ha and bla bla"see kamran and your self and others. This is imaturty.i can battle bt its btr to ignor and nt to argue.bt one want to discuss then shud b civilizd.
If laughing on jokes is immaturity, then I am proud to be immature and I don't want to grow up lol.

Just by the way, how mature is it to defend such an army and air force which has been exposed to be incompetent?

Quote:
i know today,all of u ppl sid ,PPP NE radar ke use ke bjae dogs spy system ko prfr kya.ap kaho g army is
worse and dogs are bettr.mgr inherent reasn to ye he,ye hamary mulk ko military institun ko dstroy krny waley bat he. I pray 4 both, coz i want to correct that mistakes jo hamary baro ne ke.
Oh God. so now PPP will take up guns and fight on borders? POLITICIANS are not to be blamed in this issue as POLITICIANS are not responsible to secure our borders and/or fight the enemy when encountered. They are not trained neither payed for this, The Army is SPECIFICALLY payed for this and they are given an AUTH before joining service where they swear that they will protect Pakistan and it's border and prevent all invasions against it even if they die in doing so.

Please understand, Politicians might be corrupt but they are not the only one responsible. They are only responsible to the extent of not issuing any bold decision.

Quote:
the materialistic notion often itch me,now further.You if will win then u wl b awarded with big wah wah.and when u will be defeated ,having so many reasons ,ppl say u rotten egg. This is the mind state of common man.Nation emerged after series of defeats. This means that they seek lessons 4m it. Will quote 4m ghazva e uhad ,can u say it is lame excus y sahaba spaced mountain?? Will u say taimor who was said to be tamor the great died in the end of hz life due to defeat.To u it wl b a lame excuse he could nt survive in winter.
After reading the above paragraph for 5 times, I fail to understand what it actually means. I therefore request a rephrase and shall be Thankful If you do so.

Quote:
I have numerous example of defeats whch can't be considered as a blemish on their character.Mir jafar did bad in battle of Buxar,and despite the fact Siraju dula is a brave man,mughal defeated.Traitor jafar wl a lame excus?
Yes, it's an excuse. Warriors should be vigilant and If they are not they deserve to be defeated. Today's Traitor is army and air force

Quote:
gulam muhamd was finance minister during liaqat period.He was dismissed 4m ofc by liaqat on da akount of disablty. So liaqat shaeed and gvrnr gnrl gulam agae ? Why? Sikandar mirza sent to Bangla and imposed martial law who said? Gulam and why?
What are you trying to say? That doesn't even make sense, please elaborate.

Quote:
Who dismsd bogra formula? Gulam. And ultimate end army and army did same so both were wrng. 1971 trmoil q aya? Why army had to open fire why?
Due to zulfqar. But zia did bad too.
You should be ashamed (Just Like I am) on what our army did in 1971. A True warrior will never surrender if they are such large in number, NEVER. They surrendered only because they were incompetent and scared of death, the rest were just excuses. They raped women, killed people, civilians etc for no good reason.

Quote:
Stop sayng army ye and army wo.if wana say then say bothe ar bad and both need to be correct.horse trading lotacracy kis ne shuru ke, BB NE, so be mature and realistic
The most corrupt is the army, The biggest traitor is the army as they are only good for imposing martial laws but when it comes to war they are no good

SideNote : What Usman cheema said is exactly what I agree with. I used to respect the army so much myself and there was no good reason for it, whenever I used to see an army official I used to feel proud but what they have done recently have opened my eyes, Now I can see all their mistakes and weaknesses which I purposely ignored just to satisfy myself and feel happy and proud of our army but I realized that by doing so we are making our army even more incompetent, people need to tell them how shameless they are and how incompetent they are and they need to improve
The Following User Says Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
Waseem Riaz Khan (Thursday, May 12, 2011)
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

اے وطن کے چمکیلے جرنیلو
ساری خوشیاں تمہارے لیے ہیں
جب تلک ہے ملک قائم و باقی
سارے صدمے ہمارے لیے ہیں
Hamza Salick (Thursday, May 12, 2011), Kamran (Thursday, May 12, 2011), Tassawur (Monday, May 23, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Sadia I would say that you are twisting facts..I can't get a conclusion out of what you are saying..If you have decided that for each and every folly that Army has committed,u are going to put the blame on politicians,then nobody can stop you doing that..twist the facts as much as u like but the reality would remain the same..History would still read that Pakistan army lost in 1948,1965,1971,1981 and 1999..it would still tell that it was during reign of a general,and due to the 'valiant' Pak army that Pakistan lost more than half of its part,crossed the international borders two times and lost each time..Mujib ur Rehman,after the creation of Bangladesh himself said that if it wasn't for Yahya,Bhutto and he would have reached middle ground and Pakistan might have survived,albeit as a loosely held federation..Out of 6 points agreement had been reached on 3.5 points when Army started the Operation search light..U are giving examples of Uhad and Buxar..tell me..did those armies go down without a fight??were they the aggressors??Did they commit such inhuman acts as Pakistani Army did in 1971??Just think before u compare this army of financially and morally corrupt generals with that army which had Prophet Muhammad(SAW) and Hamza(RA) as its generals..Pakistan has a history of defence failure,and a governance failure(remember army has ruled for 40 years),and by hook or crook u are putting the blame on politicians??Politicians might be corrupt,but they are by no means as corrupt as the army..Education and health receive barely 2% of ur budget because ur army blackmails u in giving thm 40% of the budget..AND STILL they fail to win a war and get a decent radar..are u trying to kid us?U know if u give these arguments in front of an international learned audience or a world forum,they would also do what Mukt and I did..HAHAHAHA...This is the disbelief w faced reading ur comments..Please get ur facts right..Please try and read books from unbiased sources..Not what Pakistanis or Indians say..I challenge everyone that go and defend this kiddish arguments infront of a neutral scholar..Guinness Book of the 20th century says:'1971:The third time in 24 years Pakistan Army has failed to win a war against India,despite military support from the USA'..ub keh do k aap ko un se behtr pata hey..Politicians ka ehtesaab hamesha ho rha hey,hota rhe ga..This is the time k ARMY ka hisab kitab ho ub..Kindly I will request everyone that dont support ur arguments from Pakistani written books..refer to neutral text..Stop thinking k ap or aapki army Aql-equl he or dunya k baki 190 mulk,un k scholars or un k journalists ghalat..Sorry but I have failed to find sense in ur arguments..even the facts u gave are either wrong or u have presented them in such an expression that is above me..

And another thing sadia...Punjab Text book board, ISI funded media or speeches ki induced maturity humain nahy chahiyey..GROW UP..LOOK THE FACTS IN THEIR EYES!Bhutto bhutto bhutto..wo or us ki beti ki wajah se jo bacha kacha Pakistan he aj ap k pas he..nahy tw sirf Punjab hota or Punjab army hoti...

Last edited by Predator; Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 09:31 PM.
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
Bhutto bhutto bhutto..wo or us ki beti ki wajah se jo bacha kacha Pakistan he aj ap k pas he..nahy tw sirf Punjab hota or Punjab army hoti...
Mashallah ap k kia kehnay.......
ye bhutto family ki waja sy tu mulk ki ye halat hui hy. corruption mein number one hy bhutto family. un k sath sb politicians milay hoay hein. bs apni apni bari lgatay hein aur paisay samait kr wapis ghar. In logon ko agr army ka koi khoof na ho tu ye mulk ki is sy b burri halat kr dein gy.
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
@WASEEM BHAI...exceptional answer..truth,truth and nothing else but TRUTH..I think this should silence the haters..but I know they will try to answer this post with Army issued propaganda and we can't do anything but pity their mentality..History tells us k India se jang jeetna tw door ki bat,hmari army ki ittni passli bhi nahy he k un se 2 kanal ka plot churwa skein..They have come out losers in every conflict with India..What makes people think they will defend this country??Indian army k lye aap ki incompetent army 48 hours ki mar he..start digesting this bitter truth..Kis k liye hum ne itni bari army rakhi hui he??Kashmir fatah kurne k lye??1999 me gaye thay na kashmir fatah kurne..utha k mar mar k bahir phaink dia na india ne..laashein tk uthane tw gai nahy ap ki PAK ARMY..PM ko USA bhaij dia k please hmein bacha lo..o 2 bar ap logon ko Democratic Prime Ministers ne bail out kraya he..once in 1972,when ZAB bailed ur 90000 losers out n brought them back to pakistan,and gave them their jobs and the honour(if there is any) back.N kya bdla dia uno ne is ka??usi bande ko phansi charha di..Same was going to happen with Nawaz Sharif in 1999..look..we ,the people of Pakistan plead here..NAHY CHAHIYE HMEIN TUMHARI KURBANIYAN,NAHY CHAHIYE HUMEIN TUM..ziada se ziada 50000 ki army ho jo nuclear assets ki nigrani kre..chowkidar ho,utna hi caliber he wohi bn k raho hmein ye mt sikhao k hmein kaisa pakistani hona chahiye or kaise ye mulk chalana chahiye..jo kuch is mulk ka baki he,kch forex reserves he,kuch exports he tw HUM CIVILIANS ki hi wajah se hein..is mulk ko bhi sustain kr rhe he or is nikammi fauj jo bhi pal rahe hain..kam k na kaj k dushman anaaj k..jo 38,000 jawan shaheed karwaye he wo foj ki top brass ne misguide kr k shaheed karwaye he,without any good reason..They are just pawns in a game of chess..hmein nahy chahiyen is foj ki kurbaniyan kyun k ini kurbaniyon ko advertise kr k tum log 62 sal se hmein kha rahe ho hmari kurbani liye ja rhe ho..ek army general jo hur jung har k bhi DHA ki kothi me betha hua he us se ziada ye ghar wo 14th grade ka clerk deserve kurta he jo atleast koiiii kam tw kr rha hey..or konsa mulk bachaya he army ne??sach sunna he tw sunno k aj adhe se ziada Pakistan tw rha hi nahy he..wo army ki harkaton ki wjah se Bangladesh bn chuka he..n u people still deny k army ne wahan koi mazalim nahy kiye..tw phir q bengalion ko ap ki shakal se nafrat he ub tuk??Indira gandhi said k 2 qomi nazriya baheera e bengal me doob gaya..ye mulk bachaya tm ne or tmari ISI ne army walo??O bhai choro jan Kashmir ki pehle Baluchistan tw bacha lo..shukr kro is corrupt political govt ka jis ne baluchistan or sindh ko bacha lia..vrna wahan se usi trah tum logon ne baher nikalna tha jese east pakistan se nikley thay..Hmein nahy chahiye india se lrai..nahy hein wo hmare dushman un ka darawa de de k hmari zakat khani bnd kardo ub..we want peace with them,and we want prosperity..or ye 21st century he 15th century nahy jahan kisi mulk ki fojain ayein or doosre ko fatah kar lein..hmein funds chahiyen education,health me,power sector me..army ki tond bharney k lye zakat nahy he ub hmare pas..jao koi kashkol pakro or apney generals ko kaho sadkon pe beth jayen or pese mangain..kyun k jo un ki kartoot he they shud be in dis profession rather defending our country..

Aptly said awan bro..

Jang Multimedia
Thousands army personals ny apnay blood sy is mulk ko defend kia hy. ye army hi hy jo earthquake aur flood jesay disasters mein logon ki help krti. hmari civilian government tu is mushkil gharri mein b awaam ko lootnay ki qasr nhi chhorti. Ye army hi hy jis ki waja sy ap begair kisi khoof k araam sy apnay ghar mein bethay ho. warna tu India, Israel aur dosray enemies tu mulk k tukray krna chahtay hein. aur un ki madad krnay ko hmaray politicians hr waqt tyar rehtay hein.
MQM, BLA aur ANP anti-Pakistan agencies ki good books mein hein. Karachi, Quetta, Peshawer k halaat kharab krnay mein in politicians ka b bara haath hy.
Army na ho tu ye shaitaan sifat politicains mulk ko baich kr khud araam sy london aur dubai mein ja kr beth jain gy.

Shame on such politicians........
Saqib Shah (Thursday, May 12, 2011)

Shahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura aboutShahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arain007 View Post
Thousands army personals ny apnay blood sy is mulk ko defend kia hy. ye army hi hy jo earthquake aur flood jesay disasters mein logon ki help krti. hmari civilian government tu is mushkil gharri mein b awaam ko lootnay ki qasr nhi chhorti. Ye army hi hy jis ki waja sy ap begair kisi khoof k araam sy apnay ghar mein bethay ho. warna tu India, Israel aur dosray enemies tu mulk k tukray krna chahtay hein. aur un ki madad krnay ko hmaray politicians hr waqt tyar rehtay hein.
MQM, BLA aur ANP anti-Pakistan agencies ki good books mein hein. Karachi, Quetta, Peshawer k halaat kharab krnay mein in politicians ka b bara haath hy.
Army na ho tu ye shaitaan sifat politicains mulk ko baich kr khud araam sy london aur dubai mein ja kr beth jain gy.

Shame on such politicians........
Brother no doubt about your above explanation

but Pak army ke kuch negative points bhi hain which i experienced in my practical life

for example army se retirement ke bd ye log apna asro rasokh istamal kr ke pakistan ke mukhtalif departments ma dobara jobs ly laty hain ,,,,or double doulbe pension ke haq dar bn jaty hain or pakistan ke budget ka satyanass kr daty hain,,,,,sarra din offices ma bath kr kissay kahaniyan sunaty rhty hain or tea breaks krty rhty hain or kam koi takkay ka bhi nhi krty.....kuch achy log be hoty hain but zyada tar mazy krny waly hoty hain.....young generation dakhti hi rh jati or is gharib mulk ki unemployment ma or izafa ho jata ha,,,,,young blood ko agy any ka moqa hi nhi milta ,,as a result on ki energy ghalt kamo pr istamal hoti ha......
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

@ Arain007

Though your post addresses to Hamza but let me tell you that he mentioned in last posts that when he says Pak Army then it means a few policy makers (Top brass of Military Establishment) jin ki vajah se baqi Army bhi badnaam hoti he.

Quote:
Thousands army personals ny apnay blood sy is mulk ko defend kia hy.
Agreed.we really acknowledge their sacrifices.

Quote:
ye army hi hy jo earthquake aur flood jesay disasters mein logon ki help krti.
Yeh kaam baqi countries ki Army bhi karti hain.But aap ki Army ki tarah trucks ke front pe banner nae chipkaati jin pe yeh likha hota he '' Paak Fauj ki taraf se awam ke liye imdaad''.I am sure you would have seen Japanese army playing their active role in helping their citizens.

Regards.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamran For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Friday, May 13, 2011), Waseem Riaz Khan (Thursday, May 12, 2011)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 49

bilaljadoon will become famous soon enough

being resident of bilal town n experiencing each second of the horrible incident i think time to speak now....... who would have asked them had they killed me in so called FRIENDLY FIRE? Serious times for our nation.COAS time to act as you are soldier first and you have been taught one thing throughout your career and that is protect the motherland even at the cost of your life.SAY BUBYE TO USA 4EVER.
Closed Thread