View Single Post
Old Monday, November 06, 2006

Snobbish is on a distinguished road

AOA...

What i say about this issue i guess its all about politics the islamic issues are also now discuss on politics it weakens in our faith and belifes.The best way should be to celebrate the eid at one time the celebrateing the eid on different days discourage the muslims faith moon sightenes controversy never be there before but now in peshawar they celebrate the eid separetly same in bluchistan do we say this keep the issue in our mind that peshawar muslims are different or thier belifes are different from the bluchistan or other provinces no never they all are the belivers of one GOD and agree the Phrophet muhammad (p.b.u.h) and he is the messanger of God then why we all peple have this kind of freak attitudes regarding to this, the most sensitive issue of islam its not a kidding matter its not a muslical chair that one see the moon and one's not would celebrate the eid and vise versa.It is regrettably to say and discuss this bcoz it should happen like this i never thought in my life can anyone do not take any serious setup aginst this multiple eid celebration cant people relaize this, this is not right by the view of ISlam does not anyone think that it really have bad impression at our religon do anyone not want to reliaze what the non-muslim think about us about Islam do u not people want that the struggle the hardworking of the Allamas, scholars and other resentment religious belivers get the sweet fruit of it do u not want what they want to try to get and what are thier aims towards islam should be appriciated among the non-muslims and they ecome islam and blive this that islam is the most wounderful religion in this world do u not want ??? everyone want then why this happened what are these changes all about?

its not enough to come out with some slogans and promises and then forget we should gathered pace and try to slove this matter as soon as possible
there should be an adminstrative policy one should have complete knowladge about this and govt should enable to gate one plateforum in order to avoid the confusion of the people about the moon Eid should be celebrated with full joy and happiness the Enthusiasm in people should be increased the govt should adopt such policies that stop to celebrate the multipal eids we, people are also responsible to think about it to highly unappriaciate these movments and disgrace it, not a single person, no any town no any area should be allow to celebrate separate eid.we all are one our bliefe our God is One we all are the follower of dear prophet (p.b.u.h) so we should not do such acts that realy shameful and grisply for our religion.

The reforms in this concern is not far enough for us to seek.But before we people to reform we keep in mind such things have a worst impact on our faith and in life this will discourage racial dismcrimination islam teaches us there i no distinction weather there is back or white, rich or poor, young or old oslam completly eliminate the distincton between american and the african.Here they have come, brother unto brother, sister unto sister it teches us the lesson of brotherhood to celebrate eid at different places discourage the brotherhood weak the relations and forget the trust each other.Islam also teaches us to help the others live together and walk side by side work with devotion and coordination multiple eids apart all these facts and fade the happiness of celecration.

WE al are muslims its our responsiblty to avoid and discourage this hatrick or double eid we should be celebrate eid togethr share hapiness with others help the poors nad appiciate the desicsion of the HALAL COMMITTE trsut others belive in faith and gt together at one platform this is all what i am trying to discover among the muslims so i appeal to the muslim come together forget al the grumbles and isseues be one bcoz union is strenght in order to give no any chance to the enemy to critise the muslims the islam.

Whatever the matter is how complicated it is but we ar muslim and we all have heart an we relaize this that what we are doing this is not accroding to islam teaching this feeling is the sign of positive respone for the islam an muslims even our youngsters doing thier job with responibilty if we want to see our pakistan strong and islam is the best religion if we want that noone get up and critise our islam our Ullmas and our belifes if we want that mor and more non-muslims become muslim then we shoul not take particpate and courage these kind of issues we should be celebrat all the religous evens with happiness and altogehter.

Thx if i am emtional then i m sorry ......u can change an amnd anything without any hesitation it will be appricated

Regards
Snob