View Single Post
Old Monday, November 06, 2006

Najabat is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb No Title!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qurratulain
Iraqi court has ordered to hang Saddam, is it justified?????
Before going to answer ur query most respectful fellow Qurrat!I would like to place some Facts which question on credibility of this decision.

1) The Cheif Judge Khalifa for this decision is a Kurd,and we know kurd as a nation hate Saddam.

2) The Judge is renowned for Biased Desicions in judiciary.

3) Saddam's lawyer was sent out during hearing of case on Final Decision day!

4) The Court is under American Law agencies,so great influence of American lobby is not ignored,remembering last Judge say bye to his services due to very hi pressure of American Influence.

These are just pre-conditions of an anticipated decision by the so-called Judge, Mohammed Oreibi al-Khalifa ,that seriouly make the decision doubtful.Furthermore Saddam'z has criticised the chief judge at his genocide trial in Baghdad, saying he has not been allowed to defend himself.His comments came a day after the judge switched off the ex-leader's microphone and threw him out of court after he shouted a verse from the Quran.

Well these are the ground realities which make this decision very suspicious.Well on other hand if we noticed Saddam Hussein and six co-defendants are being tried for war crimes and genocide against the Kurds.Its shameful era of Iraq,since so many expensive lives are lost due to this sinful activity.But to hang Saddam without any valid proof of his involvement in that genocide is just rubbish.And Saddam's point of view must bring into notice of common people.So i am not in a positon to say Saddam's death sentence is justified by any means.I must oppose such non-procedurized biased decisions.

Best Regards,