View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 15, 2011

french is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
`
[SIZE=3]i wonder if you have`nt knowledge about Qur'an
"O you who believe obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority from amongst you." (TMQ al-Nisa'a, verse 59)

"And rule between them by that which Allah revealed to you, and do not follow their vain desires away from the truth which came to you." (Translation of the Meaning of the Qur'an, Chapter: al-Ma'idah, verse 48
dear please Quran ko misinterpret na kreen. First verse main those in authority ka matlab shayeed khandan hai. I mean to say family main Father or other authority ka kaha mano; etc. I think. Democracy kahan se ae jai iss main?
Secondly Islamic history main Sahaba ka daur raha hai, kaheen bi elections ka batao?
Kaheen bi batao ke aik unparh drug dealer ka VOTE bi aik scholar ke barabar raha ho (as it is in politics). Never ever politics was in islam. Never practiced in islamic history. Hamarai yeh jo aaj kal molvi bi siasat main aye uwai hain, wo to sirf apna pait paalnai ke liye aye hain. Corruption ke liye aye hain like fazal ur rehman etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post
dear,we are not talking about akbar and other golden eras.

this is specifically about Pakistani politics.

many of our ulema specially in rural areas where masses are illiterate exploit them for their own gains.I have heard one such mulvi sahib and the was he was provoking people against another sect was like he was provoking Pakistanis against Indians.
I think discussion should be open to Islam. Just in pakistani perspective will narrow its scope. I request to remain it broad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman Cheema View Post
Juda ho deen siasat se to reh jati hy changezi
(Iqbal)

Regards,
dear Iqbal ne theek kaha ho ja.

But Islam ki baat huwi hai To Quran, hadith ya islamic history se reference dain.

Islam main selection hai, election nahin. So i sugest politics in un islamic.

My other argument is in politics there is always opposition. If we have islamic Alam as ruler of this country by politics? Phir wo alam to na huwa, becoz us ki opposition hai.
Islam ki koi opposition nahin hoti g.

SO plz try to understand, west gave us idea of democracy, which is unislamic
The Following User Says Thank You to french For This Useful Post:
rose_pak (Monday, May 16, 2011)