View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 15, 2011

french is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
[U][B]tradition

second ,@french i will question from you ,why you think democracy is best and why selection not.secondly Hazrat Abdur Rehman bin Au`uf (R.H) went each corner of streets and houses and major people voted to 3 caliph.

according to iqbal

[/FONT]"In the West, Intellect is the source of life, In the East, Love is the basis of life. Through Love, Intellect grows aquainted with Reality, And Intellect gives stability to the work of Love, Arise and lay the foundations of a new world, By wedding intellect to Love.":

2.democracy counts man,not standards(iqbal)

so what about your idea abt standard????

Firstly I thank Sadia for her excellent and informatic posts. Her style of writing especially with islamic references inspired me a lot. But still I preserve my right to disagree and propogate my point of view as well.

1) You wanted to say "Hazrat Abdur Rehman bin Au`uf (R.H) went each corner of streets and houses" to beg VOTES of people?
I disagree That our caliphs went door to door to beg votes. In caliphate time, some emminent sahabas select caliphh among themselves and all people trusted and caliph was answerable to all public.

Keeping this scnerio in view, I thing election commission can do this duty to nominate best people after being selected by political parties. Every nominee should be crystal clear. us per corruption ya ghadari ka dag na laga ho. Then right to vote should be limited to just graduates or minimum matric pass people of country. In the time course all people should be educated.
Har bandai ko vote ka right dena, aik unparh ka vote aik scholar ke barabar kr dena sara sar nainsaafi hai. Aur islam main kaheen bi aisi politics nahin ke har banda vote kree.

2ndly islamic parties islam ko ghar choor kr aya kreen election larne se pehlai. Islam aik muqasas cheez hai. Meri political parties se request hai ke islam ko apni politics ke liye na baicheen, jaisa ke ham qurbani ke khalo ya jihad ke liye, ya khatam daroodoon ke liye hamare mazhabi political leaders krte hain.

SO i condem sale of islam by our religious parties in politics.