View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 19, 2011

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Mine suggestion to you is do not burn your boats because in CSS you need along with hard work a lot of luck also, so if God forbid you are not able to qualify CSS due to any reason then you will not be a man who has nothing in hand then. 20 plus months are too much for preparation dude. I am sure you can even perform your best in 2012 attempt along with job if you are able to give 4 hours to your study per day from now on. Take it normally and do not let it ride upon your nerves. Most of the candidates of CSS are those who have completed their studies and are employed somewhere so its quite possible to qualify with a 9 to 5 job. All the success!

Regards,
fitman (Thursday, May 19, 2011), Shikva (Sunday, May 22, 2011), sozano123 (Monday, May 23, 2011), Utmanian (Wednesday, May 25, 2011)