View Single Post
Old Friday, May 20, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
Haha...sucees rate of ISI..lollllzzzzzzzz!!success in losing half of Pakistan and suppressing the democratic process for around 40 years......Sorry I have been following these posts but I just couldn't contain myself more..I read about 'successes of the glorious ISI' in ur previous posts and mentioned this term in front of a few Professors and PhD scholars in International relations and Politics here in my University(Not a Pakistani university ranked 4000 something in the world.This is number 4th ranked University in UK.So u gotta respect what its' scholars say)..and they were like almost rolling on the floor laughing there lungs out..Before explaining the failures of our security and intelligence establishment..Such claims,and such agencies have made Pakistan a tremendous joke in the world..For God's sake..are a few journalists and self claimed scholars in Pakistan are the only people in the world well versed with the truth..Baki dunya bawakoof he yar??That is why our media,journalists and scholars have zero credibility on international forums coz they are plainly brainwashed..
Successes of ISI and Pakistani MilitarySeriously I gotta discuss this claim with Dr Mehmet tomorrow as well..give him a good opportunity to laugh fully again...Please Khuda k liye..leave this partisan approach..appni ghaltiyan seekhe,kaali bhairon ko pehchanain and dunya me maid mazak banwana chorain..
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
polaris (Friday, May 20, 2011)