View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pakistan Zindabaad will become famous soon enough
Default What Prophet(SAWW) Demanded from companions & followers of Islam as reward?

What Prophet(SAWW) Demanded from his companions & followers of Islam as reward for preaching Islam?

Surrah 42,verse 23:

[42:23] That is of which Allah gives the good news to His servants, (to) those who believe and do good deeds. Say: I do not ask of you any reward for it( Preaching Islam) but love for my near relatives; and whoever earns good, We give him more of good therein; surely Allah is Forgiving, Grateful.

(Source)
Tafsir-Ibne-Abbas
Altafsir.com - The Tafsirs -
(Say) O Muhammad, to your Companions; and it is said: to the people of Mecca: (I ask of you no fee) no payment (therefore, save loving kindness among kinsfolk) except that you treat kindly my kinsfolk after me.

Who Demanded? = Prophet(SAWW)
What demanded? = love for progeny/near relatives
& From whom demanded? = companions & followers of Islam

Persecution of Holy Prophet's progeny after the departure of Holy Prophet(SAWW) & event of Kerbala(61 Hijri) depicts that Muslims forgot the above mentioned verse.Persecution of Sadaats during Ummayad & Abbasid Periods, is also worth mentioning.

This verse commands the Muslims to love the Ahl ul Bayt if they want to repay the Holy Prophet for his toils of Prophethood, so that they should follow the Ahl ul Bayt in word and deed, because they have been thoroughly purified by Allah Himself, because they are the truthful, because they are the custodians of the word of Allah, because they alone know the true interpretation of the guidance sent for all mankind.

So the respect of Prophet's progeny is obligatory upon every Muslim,like other rituals,as it is demanded By Prophet(SAWW) on the orders of Allah Almighty.
xaara~hussain (Sunday, May 22, 2011)