View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hannibal will become famous soon enough
Default Is the religion only bond that binds the provinces of pakistan togather.??

Is the religion only bond that binds the provinces of pakistan togather.??
For those who says religion is not only thing!!!
then keep these points in mind that we (all the provinces) have different social norms, cultures, living style and specially different language. besides them the biasness amongst the provinces and the sense of Superiority and inferiority. then how to find nationalism and patriotism amongst the inferiors.

And for those who think that religion (for sure i mean ISLAM) is the only societal glue that keeps it binding then keep these point in view while discussing
Islam has taken a very different shape. many sects have been formed and every one claims to be at the righteous path.
AS Holy prophet (SAWW) has already foretold that there would be more than 72 different sects in Islam.( correct me if i am wrong). then the point is so many sects and each sect is in conflict with the fellow sect. ... when do they would get time for pakistan.....
if both are not the cases than what exactly has bonded the provinces of Pakistan. The only answer is POWER.

please comment with reasons and logics..... no place for emotions..